What does it take to beat Bama?

Maybe getting to third string Bama QB, 2A Ty Simpson...
That 5 star hasn’t seen the field. Pi$$es me off when instate kids don’t stay. At the same time, we are better off in the long run for it cause he wasn’t going to see the field here ahead of Hooker or Milton next year, and Nico has more potential.

Reactions: dduncan4163
Like I said some LSD at halftime. Should have juiced up pregame……..it might be over by now.

This Bama and Hogs game is getting good… coming down to the wire at the start of the 4th. Hogs with 23 unanswered points.

Start with a big scoring third quarter, get a successful onside kick, force a bad snap on a Bama punt . .

Then have a better 4th qtr than Ark.

You can hear a hog fart in that stadium now, lol.

Unbiased officiating

That would be a good start I remember one year they were the only P5 team to have under 5 holding calls all year. A call that is subjective like holding usual favors the better teams. Refs are human and they know who supposed to win and most call accordingly even if it is subconsciously. .

I heard Bryce Young got knocked out of the game against Arkansas. If Bryce Young is really injured and is out for the Tennessee game i think Tennessee can beat Alabama in Knoxville.

I heard Bryce Young got knocked out of the game against Arkansas. If Bryce Young is really injured and is out for the Tennessee game i think Tennessee can beat Alabama in Knoxville.
Looked like a dislocated shoulder to me. What’s the time frame on that

One way is do not load the box with 8 defenders like Arkansas did when Young got hurt thinking Bama would not throw the ball. It’s a double edge sword cause if you let the back break the box…he’s gone with very little if any help down field. Hogs had zero chance…. especially doing that.

VN Store

Back