What does it mean to be gay or lesbian?

Christians don’t ever get slandered? Who knew? They’ve never been persecuted either. Right? And all the members of the white race have never been on the short end of government or woke corporatist’s pushing quotas.

No, you asserting that Christians at large have been painted as a threat to women and/or children the way trans people are right now is an invented victim complex

No, you asserting that Christians at large have been painted as a threat to women and/or children the way trans people are right now is an invented victim complex

The drag queens that are performing the sexualized shows for children are the problem. And those flashing themselves from parades floats. Some of them are Christians. Trans people that cover their asses up and read stories to kids aren’t the issue.

What is being invented is the Left’s narrative that those that favor conservative family values being exhibited around those kids are a threat to the civil rights of the LGBTetc group of citizens.

The drag queens that are performing the sexualized shows for children are the problem.

Then the "problem" is as invented as the Christian victimhood complex was

What is being invented is the Left’s narrative that those that favor conservative family values being exhibited around those kids are a threat to the civil rights of the LGBTetc group of citizens.

"Family values 😡 trans people existing around kids is too sexual 😡" and meanwhile crickets about those "family values" every other time
f179nxbp85ry.jpg

r9bfun2fwvywdteqeeiz.png

onesielightingfire-header.jpg

rVFACfEnifSsmQQ-800x450-noPad.jpg

"Family values 😡 trans people existing around kids is too sexual 😡" and meanwhile crickets about those "family values" every other time
f179nxbp85ry.jpg

r9bfun2fwvywdteqeeiz.png

Your weird pics don’t look like they were taken without parental consent in public schools. And Hooters Girls are sexy. Not performing sexualized shows for children.

Reactions: UT_Dutchman
Your weird pics don’t look like they were taken without parental consent in public schools. And Hooters Girls are sexy. Not performing sexualized shows for children.

No one is performing sexualized shows for children but thanks for admitting that “conservative family values” don’t mean **** to people as soon as a hot girl walks by

He’d be gone if the made up garbage by the Left was reality. Nobody cares except the clowns on the Left trying to create a false narrative to steal votes.

Why would he be gone? He’d be fired as a successful CEO explicitly because he’s gay, and anything short of that means homophobia is over? Great argument

Why would he be gone? He’d be fired as a successful CEO explicitly because he’s gay, and anything short of that means homophobia is over? Great argument

“What does it mean to be gay or lesbian?”

Being a pawn of Leftists that promote divisiveness to deflect from real issues in order to steal votes.

f179nxbp85ry.jpg

r9bfun2fwvywdteqeeiz.png

People making bad decisions with their children isn’t the same as school systems making horrible decisions with other people’s children

I'm just curious because it seems like one side has one understanding of what it means and the other side has another understanding.

Can we clarify what these terms mean so that we can move the discussion forward and have an honest dialogue?
It all depends on what you put in your mouth.

Reactions: Caculator
Just a few years even the lefts savior barack Hussein Obama said he wasn’t in favor of gay marriage, marriage is between a man and a woman. Was he a bigot at the time?

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Hooters Girls aren’t performing sexualized shows for children.

By the definition of many, "ass hanging out" seems to be a common line.

Go b*tch about a corporate chain of restaurants like Twin Peaks being open to all ages across the country or shut the f*** up and admit it's because queers make you uncomfortable.

By the definition of many, "ass hanging out" seems to be a common line.

Go b*tch about a corporate chain of restaurants like Twin Peaks being open to all ages across the country or shut the f*** up and admit it's because queers make you uncomfortable.

That’s rich. You peddle alcohol for a living and directly contribute to some people living a less than healthy life and you’re going to lecture others about what’s wrong with society?

“Queers” don’t bother me at all. How some people behave around children can though.

I’ve never been to Twin Peaks. Do the servers wear g-strings, twerk, and spread their legs for their customers?

That’s rich. You peddle alcohol for a living and directly contribute to some people living a less than healthy life and you’re going to lecture others about what’s wrong with society?

“Queers” don’t bother me at all. How some people behave around children can though.

I’ve never been to Twin Peaks. Do the servers wear g-strings, twerk, and spread their legs for their customers?

Yes, let's get rid of bars since you're the life of the party 🤣

I knew that writing “conservative family values” would get the board Leftists bent. Nailed it.

It’s hilarious how the context flew right over their simple minds as well.

Brought up family values, showed there’s no substance to them and you’re fine with sexuality around kids other than the trans boogeyman, then accused others of “hypocrisy”. Nailed it!

Brought up family values, showed there’s no substance to them and you’re fine with sexuality around kids other than the trans boogeyman, then accused others of “hypocrisy”. Nailed it!

You’re being lazy or just flat out lying (which is what Leftists always do). You clearly do not understand the context that the conservative family values comment was made. So your simple minded comment uses “brought up”.

Rex

There are more important things to worry about (imo) than another persons sexual orientation. I have my religious stance, however, my opinion is not shared by everyone. If someone wants my view, then I will share it with them. My neighbor a few houses down from mine is an openly gay guy and is also a good friend of our family. The only major difference between us is his sexual preference (BFD). I would much rather have him over to my home instead of thieves or swindlers that you mentioned. If an openly gay person showed up at your congregation to attend church, how would that person be received? Warm welcome or condemnation? This is not meant as a personal attack but rather an honest question. I feel highly confident that an openly gay person would receive a warm welcome at the church I attend regardless of their lifestyle.

Thank you for "imo" --

Not everyone joined to the teachings of Jesus (he shared, but they rejected) ;

Jesus is the chief cornerstone, and here is what Jesus said (i.e. mankind is made / born male and female = the wife is female and the husband is a male)

4And He answered and said, “Have you not read that He who created them from the beginning MADE THEM MALE AND FEMALE, 5and said, ‘FOR THIS REASON A MAN SHALL LEAVE HIS FATHER AND HIS MOTHER AND BE JOINED TO HIS WIFE, AND THE TWO SHALL BECOME ONE FLESH’?

Note 1, re families: many families have a thief or liar in their family << the family is right in attempting to explain to their family members that thievery and lying are sin ( << the family tells them this truth (not as personal attack but) out of love and concern)

Note 2, re church: obviously, the church is commissioned to teach / teaches persons to recognize sin and to repent and to turn from that sin / to walk another way << we know this, according to Paul's words = "but such were some of you" ( 1 Cor 6: Do not be deceived: ... 10nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor verbal abusers, nor swindlers, ...

^^ 11And that is what some of you were. ...")

VN Store

Back