What Do You Think Most Likely to Occur in a Trump Presidency? *Poll

What do you think most likely to occur in a Trump presidency?

• Total voters
Impeached? No way that happens. All the treason committed by the Chosen One didn't get impeached, what makes you think Trump would?

I hope not, but thats what the scums in the media are foaming at the mouth want -- todays media relishes failure

I chose impeached but the other scenario is he's found unfit for duty by the VP and the majority of his cabinet. He's clearly a lunatic and completely unpresidential.

I'm all for supporting the things you believe to be correct.

Blowing up the pharmaceuticals? You bet! Been wanting on this for years.

100% of people covered by health insurance. Go Trump go.

Increased/improved VA health care? 100% yes

Work place equity for women? Go Trump! I'm all on board.

The funny thing is I just read that the Dems. are circulating the play book written and used by the Tea Party to derail Obama. How ironic.

Yes, but we all know the dems don't read anything put in front of them. I have the assurance of Pelosi on that.

Kind of like Obama was going to take all the guns and institute marshal law? Whiny and b!itching is not exclusive to one party.

And Trump is the whiniest winner I have seen in my life. Not just presidents, not just politicians, we can include everyone actors, athletes etc. He whines more than Tom Brady after he gets knocked down.

Well, he did a pretty good job of cornering the market on ammunition. What's going to happen when the agencies buying all that ammo has to turn around and put it on the market?

volprof will be locked in a padded room as he loses all reality of real life and claims Russia and Trump are hacking his brain as he believes he is the smartest man in the world.

Lawgator turns out to be an Obama plant paid to post liberal propaganda on volnation and not an attorney. Finds a new career as an orderly at a liberal mental institution and posts less on Volnation.

Dinkin who has a paid an ass load of taxes the last 8 years under Obama receives a lower tax rate and is able to afford health insurance without taking a handout.

MT who has has not been seen since the election returns and proclaims to be a born again republican now buses conservatives to polling stations

Reactions: 2 people
volprof will be locked in a padded room as he loses all reality of real life and claims Russia and Trump are hacking his brain as he believes he is the smartest man in the world.

Lawgator turns out to be an Obama plant paid to post liberal propaganda on volnation and not an attorney. Finds a new career as an orderly at a liberal mental institution and posts less on Volnation.

Dinkin who has a paid an ass load of taxes the last 8 years under Obama receives a lower tax rate and is able to afford health insurance without taking a handout.

MT who has has not been seen since the election returns and proclaims to be a born again republican now buses conservatives to polling stations
Two thumbs up! LOL!

Maybe Trump will bring back the Winston Churchill bust that occupied the Oval Office for many years. Obama sent it back to England when he was elected.

Maybe Trump will bring back the Winston Churchill bust that occupied the Oval Office for many years. Obama sent it back to England when he was elected.

False - on two counts. Did not occupy the office for many years and it was not sent back to England.

Cool story though.

I wonder if VP is hiding today or made the trip to DC?

I'm watching every minute of it. I want it to seek in deep, so that I never forget this national dishonor.

Plus, it's historical. It's not every day that you watch a traitor, in conjunction with a nation's worst enemy, be sworn in as that nation's leader.

I'm pretty disappointed. Trump's been in office, what, almost eight hours and we still haven't nuked anyone?

What a letdown...

I'm pretty disappointed. Trump's been in office, what, almost eight hours and we still haven't nuked anyone?

What a letdown...

I woke up this morning in downtown Nashville expecting to see Russian troops marching down the street.

Plane must have been delayed.

Reactions: 1 person
Are you out of your mind? This was the number one reason Trump won. The middle class are suffering and politics as is has been wasn't working for a huge part of the country. Trump won because of economics.

No, it wasn't. You're falling for the rhetoric. I agree with you that the rhetoric about the economy may have caused a good deal of Trump's support, but statistics simply don't bear it out that the economy is what got Trump elected.

Statistics show that the average Trump household income was over $10,000 more than the average Clinton household. Plus, when polled, Hillary voters stated the economy was of greater weight on their votes than Trump voters.

Trump essentially won because of the broader cultural shift occurring in the West, wherein many are becoming alarmed at the rapid rate of globalization and cultural change. Fears over immigration played a larger role than any reality about the economy, although it's true that income disparity is widening. That and the fact that Clinton was so awful. Had Bernie gotten the nod, he would have bludgeoned Trump as if the latter was a Soviet private in the first days of Stalingrad.

It's difficult to make the argument that Trump won because of economics when the statistics about his voters simply don't reveal real economic anxiety - at least not on the level of Hillary's. If economics were indeed the deciding factor, then the statistics suggest that Hillary should have been inaugurated yesterday.

Of course you can find your Carrier plant Trump voters and such, but those were a very small minority of Trump voters.

Last edited:
No, it wasn't. You're falling for the rhetoric. I agree with you that the rhetoric about the economy may have caused a good deal of Trump's support, but statistics simply don't bear it out that the economy is what got Trump elected.

Statistics show that the average Trump household income was over $10,000 more than the average Clinton household. Plus, when polled, Hillary voters stated the economy was of greater weight on their votes than Trump voters.

Trump essentially won because of the broader cultural shift occurring in the West, wherein many are becoming alarmed at the rapid rate of globalization and cultural change. Fears over immigration played a larger role than any reality about the economy, although it's true that income disparity is widening. That and the fact that Clinton was so awful. Had Bernie gotten the nod, he would have bludgeoned Trump as if the latter was a Soviet private in the first days of Stalingrad.

It's difficult to make the argument that Trump won because of economics when the statistics about his voters simply don't reveal real economic anxiety - at least not on the level of Hillary's. If economics were indeed the deciding factor, then the statistics suggest that Hillary should have been inaugurated yesterday.

Of course you can find your Carrier plant Trump voters and such, but those were a very small minority of Trump voters.

Obama's liberal policies didn't work for the middle class at all & voters didn't want anymore of that turd policy coming down the pike w/Hillary because she had no message on how she was to run the country.....just more of the same failed liberal turds rammed down the throats of people. So long Obama glad you are part of stupid history now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Obama's liberal policies didn't work for the middle class at all & voters didn't want anymore of that turd policy coming down the pike w/Hillary because she had no message on how she was to run the country.....just more of the same failed liberal turds rammed down the throats of people. So long Obama glad you are part of stupid history now.

Yes, but not according to the statistics on the election. You know, statistics, facts, as opposed to feelings.

I'm watching every minute of it. I want it to seek in deep, so that I never forget this national dishonor.

Plus, it's historical. It's not every day that you watch a traitor, in conjunction with a nation's worst enemy, be sworn in as that nation's leader.

Dont you have young minds to warp somewhere?

VN Store

Back