What do you think Buzz Peterson is thinking?

sickemsmokey10

When he got here we were not too long removed from a sweet 16 apperance and while he was here we never sniffed the NCAA tournament and he lives and we're back in the sweet 16.

He's probably thinking "It sure was a nice day today here at Myrtle Beach. I think I'll go spend some more of that buyout money now."

"Did I remember to turn the iron off this morning?"

Or maybe,

"This doesn't make me look good. At all."

I remember an article last year saying he was doing a better job at Coastal Carolina than Pearl at UT. :crazy:

When he got here we were not too long removed from a sweet 16 apperance and while he was here we never sniffed the NCAA tournament and he lives and we're back in the sweet 16.

"See, they should have kept me there....Chris is my boy, as is Dane and Screech, so there you go....I mean, I know without Crew, Chism, and Ray-Mar this team goes nowhere, but I surely would have found some walk-ons or Kentucky State rejects to help my cause. Praise Jesus."

"Michael Jordan was my roommate."

Can't believe nobody put that out yet..

" My school (UNC) will hand you another whipping if you are lucky enough to get past Ohio State and Texas A&M."

He's probably thinking "It sure was a nice day today here at Myrtle Beach. I think I'll go spend some more of that buyout money now."

That's about what he's thinking.

Ol' Boooozzz is not a thinking man. If he were to sit and think and ponder what he had done (deliberately neglecting UT's basketball program while being paid millions of dollars) that would send him on a serious guilt trip. He wouldn't do that. He doesn't have enough courage to face his actions or admit his intent.

Instead he's finding a reason to blame UT officials for his firing. Peterson's a worthless bum.

1. "Was I supposed to wash Michael's car today?" 2. "I bet Pearl doesn't make his players go to church."

VN Store

Back