What do y'all think

Chances of dying

1 in 6,700 riding in a car
1 in 50,000 just playing football
1 in 144,927 age 14-25 from Covid-19

I understand the “I don’t want to get my grandma sick” concerns so wait 14 days before you do.
It's as if granny's will be forced to be around college football players if they play.

Reactions: turnuptheVOLtage
A big concern is the long term effects from getting covid. I don’t know the true number but only 2-5% die from it and that’s mostly old, sickly or fat people and apparently 1 dog. We don’t know what will happen 5-10 years down the road for the rest of us that got it and didn’t know or for those that got it and didn’t die either.

I’m not that old or sickly, but I am fat.

And apparently weak minded for thinking there might be more risks to it than just dying.
Better question to ask is what are the health risks beyond Covid that we are going to see. People have been told they can’t go to the doctor for routine medical checks which are where things like cancer, anurysm, heart attacks and such are caught early on. Do not be surprised if those sky rocket in the next few years.
Also worth noting that suicides have increased the fold, I saw that within one month we matched suicides from last year alone, that’s insane. People aren’t able to get the medical care they need because doctors are told to shut down except for emergencies. I myself had postpartum complications because I couldn’t get into have my doctor give me a physical exam after my c section for months. Severely delayed my recovery and I was at risk for infection for something that should have been able to be resolved much sooner. We are putting millions more at risk for various other problems over something that is far less deadly

Away from the subject at hand, school starts back at some point and given the option of opting out of sending the kids to school we’ll probably send them since we aren’t qualified to teach them properly. I pray that they will be safe in the long run.

No way around it. You have to send kids back to school. Parents have to go to work, therefore kids have to go to school. People can't quit their jobs to stay home and home school.

A big concern is the long term effects from getting covid. I don’t know the true number but only 2-5% die from it and that’s mostly old, sickly or fat people and apparently 1 dog. We don’t know what will happen 5-10 years down the road for the rest of us that got it and didn’t know or for those that got it and didn’t die either.

I’m not that old or sickly, but I am fat.

And apparently weak minded for thinking there might be more risks to it than just dying.
There are no old sickly fat college football players

Def cancelled probaly been canceled since mid July they were just stringing us along hoping for a miracle.

Better question to ask is what are the health risks beyond Covid that we are going to see. People have been told they can’t go to the doctor for routine medical checks which are where things like cancer, anurysm, heart attacks and such are caught early on. Do not be surprised if those sky rocket in the next few years.
Also worth noting that suicides have increased the fold, I saw that within one month we matched suicides from last year alone, that’s insane. People aren’t able to get the medical care they need because doctors are told to shut down except for emergencies. I myself had postpartum complications because I couldn’t get into have my doctor give me a physical exam after my c section for months. Severely delayed my recovery and I was at risk for infection for something that should have been able to be resolved much sooner. We are putting millions more at risk for various other problems over something that is far less deadly
I never even considered all the other complications due to medical shut down.

Boy or girl or both?

I never even considered all the other complications due to medical shut down.

Boy or girl or both?

No way around it. You have to send kids back to school. Parents have to go to work, therefore kids have to go to school. People can't quit their jobs to stay home and home school.

They are about to pass another stay at home incentive. That won’t make parent qualified to teach their kids properly.

For the sake of the children, send them to school.

My point exactly. These young folks won’t even know they have it and then years later they end up sickly before they get old. I hope not. I’m sending my kids back to school when they let us.

How many coaches and support staff to you think fall into the "high risk" category?

Think Jim Chaney survives a bout with covid 19 at 58 with what are probably multiple comorbidities?

Reactions: NashVol11
Gonna raise her right. Her daddy is a Penn State grad but my girl is going to be wearing orange
I got a Vol cheerleader outfit for my niece a while back and have recycled it thru 2 of my girls. It’s a great Easter dress. The VOL baby(Her initials are VOL.) is about to out grow it and wore it to church one last time a couple of weeks ago.

Take lots of pictures and figure out how to print or have them put on a disc too. Don’t let them disappear with the device they are taken on.

VN Store

Back