What do y’all think?

I think that if we play defense like we did tonight, and light it up like we did on the 18-0 run, we are unstoppable. But if we get a decent lead on PurDONT we need to keep our foot on them.

Hapoy not just for Tennessee but Rick Barnes. To me, the Barnes hire, was the best hire (at the time) that we ever made. I knew it was a great hire when he happened.

Also agree with Candice Parker that Pearl and his Era started a turnaround for Tennessee
Pearl has ZERO to do with this elite eight. Zero. Nada. Nothing. Bruce torched things with the way he handled the ncaa. Barnes took over a program in disarray and built it into what it is now.

Pearl has ZERO to do with this elite eight. Zero. Nada. Nothing. Bruce torched things with the way he handled the ncaa. Barnes took over a program in disarray and built it into what it is now.

Pearl didn’t leave the program in better shape than when he took it with Buzz’s great roster. He left behind a 5 alarm dumpster fire.

Pearl didn’t leave the program in better shape than when he took it with Buzz’s great roster. He left behind a 5 alarm dumpster fire.
He left behind a fanbase and administration that was no longer apathetic about men’s bball. Once upon a time, we would likely have let a coach like Donnie Tyndall hang around and the opportunity to hire Coach Barnes would have passed us by. I’ll take Barnes over Pearl all week, but Candace was on point.

Obviously, CRB, his staff, and the current players deserve all the credit for this run. Pearl and the guys who played for him deserve a small morsel of credit for where the program is overall.

He left behind a fanbase and administration that was no longer apathetic about men’s bball. Once upon a time, we would likely have let a coach like Donnie Tyndall hang around and the opportunity to hire Coach Barnes would have passed us by. I’ll take Barnes over Pearl all week, but Candace was on point.

Obviously, CRB, his staff, and the current players deserve all the credit for this run. Pearl and the guys who played for him deserve a small morsel of credit for where the program is overall.

A 25,000 seat arena was built long before Pearl showed up. Apathy is not a correct narrative.

Hapoy not just for Tennessee but Rick Barnes. To me, the Barnes hire, was the best hire (at the time) that we ever made. I knew it was a great hire when he happened.

Also agree with Candice Parker that Pearl and his Era started a turnaround for Tennessee

Candace Parker is an idiot

Agree. Pearl started the hype but Rick Barnes took us even further IMO. Rick Barnes did have to rebuild us from a tough spot that Tyndall left us in.

DT wasn't let go for performance reasons. He's a liar and a cheat.

Watching CBS Madness breakdown & they all can’t wait for the Edey vs Clingman matchup. So CBS see the higher rating as Purdue vs Connecticut now that’s built in on the games. Not looking good for SEC teams.

VN Store

Back