What did you have for dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realized I haven't ate dinner yet. Well, it looks like it'll be another frozen pizza for me. :good!:

Spaghetti, homemade meat balls, roasted bell peppers.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Both of those sound really good to me right now.

I had a piece of Red Grouper my neighbor caught this afternoon. He asked me to filet it and gave me a 8-10 oz filet. I don't really care for grouper, but anything that fresh is worth eating.

Both of those sound really good to me right now.

I had a piece of Red Grouper my neighbor caught this afternoon. He asked me to filet it and gave me a 8-10 oz filet. I don't really care for grouper, but anything that fresh is worth eating.

I really feel sorry for you having to eat fresh caught grouper. Must be tough living by the ocean. :)

Burger, fries, ice cold miller lite. I like to think of that as the All American meal.

I went to Publix for a few items earlier and the Sushi girl had just put out a tray with 2 California rolls, 2 Tuna Nigirizushi and 2 Salmon Nigirizush with wasabi and ginger for $5.99. For the money, it was excellent.

Shredded pork loin, brown rice, black beans, mucho tabasco, wrapped in flour tortilla.

Washed down with homemade lemonade. (not from concentrate organic lemon juice from Italy, spring water, turbanado sugar)

Rookies tonight. Burgers tomorrow. Doing NY strips friday, marinating as we speak.

Krystal, burgers chill dogs and fries along with two small drinks to equal a medium

Krystal, burgers chill dogs and fries along with two small drinks to equal a medium

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back