What did you have for dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In laws are in town. Made a spinach sausage pasta and brownies stuffed with Reese's and topped with marshmallows. Both scrumptious! !

Buffalo Wild Wings. Been s long time since I've had them. Wasn't that good. It'll be a long time it seems before I go back.

Buffalo Wild Wings. Been s long time since I've had them. Wasn't that good. It'll be a long time it seems before I go back.

I agree...it's OK and nothing more. I'm not sure where you're located but Hurricane wings are good. If in Knoxville try Big Kahuna Wings in the old Ott's location in Farragut.

Glad you're back up and running. My sister lives in Murrell's.

Is this dish spicy shrimp? I love a good Diablo sauce. Lobster Diablo is my favorite with a sh#t ton of crusty bread.

Yea it wasn't too bad down here. I used to live in Murrells, but I'm in Market Common now. Springmaid Pier is right across the street and got destroyed, but not much damage at my place.

And yea it was spicy shrimp. I could eat it every day. I remember back when I was in like middle school I had it at this place in Oak Ridge and it was so hot. Hooked from that point forward haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back