What did you have for dinner II?

Well...met a couple of friends at Chili's. I do not like anything on their menu, but I was there for comradery. Filled up on chips and salsa. The salsa is pretty good. Came home and made chicken salad to take around. Burned the pecans, so I ended up toasting slivered almonds. Added a couple of green onions this time. Kroger didn't have croissants today, so I'll go to Food City in the morning. Gotta make slaw.

1656477060721.jpeg

So, I can't get out in the sun or shower (don't worry, I wash my hands and the dirty parts) until these allergen patches are "read" tomorrow and Friday. Kroger had a decent meat "sale" yesterday and today. The cole slaw mix was 99 cents, and I bought 3 bags. I could feed everyone in this building. I repackaged, froze, and cooked all day. Will take food around tomorrow. The rib eye and veggies were MINE for tonight.

1656550049522.jpeg1656550227674.jpeg1656550276084.jpeg1656550315032.jpeg

So, I can't get out in the sun or shower (don't worry, I wash my hands and the dirty parts) until these allergen patches are "read" tomorrow and Friday. Kroger had a decent meat "sale" yesterday and today. The cole slaw mix was 99 cents, and I bought 3 bags. I could feed everyone in this building. I repackaged, froze, and cooked all day. Will take food around tomorrow. The rib eye and veggies were MINE for tonight.

View attachment 468392View attachment 468393View attachment 468394View attachment 468395
Nice....

Reactions: Volfan1000
Well...met a couple of friends at Chili's. I do not like anything on their menu, but I was there for comradery. Filled up on chips and salsa. The salsa is pretty good. Came home and made chicken salad to take around. Burned the pecans, so I ended up toasting slivered almonds. Added a couple of green onions this time. Kroger didn't have croissants today, so I'll go to Food City in the morning. Gotta make slaw.

View attachment 468191
Wow, all those people you feed are always in for a treat when you deliver them all of that good food :)

VN Store

Back