What did you have for dinner II?

5XzRxPuiQYZBOYMYBBgX_3Hnoux0ANF8N0mI1nxAElQky0w7jSojSLqK1pNS8Ococ_ARIp3zjwgJ_JMi5z6MODndcPpoqG8Yxls_IeLFjWHqy_fAXn4
math.jpg

Im closer to people at the grocery stores than I was at CB and it wasnt busy at 7 30 pm - they did a good job of having the place set up with the distancing and all -- I wouldnt eat at a Bar & Grill type place just yet though
You're braver than I am. We're just doing take out. We've had people over some. But we're pretty much staying with our small circle of friends and family at the moment.

Last edited:
A local Italian restaurant does a flash sale of a family serving of their most popular meals. Each time they have done lasagna we have not been available to get it or they have sold out by the time I notice their post. It was good and I enjoyed it, but will say the take and bake we got last month from another place was much better. Their bruschetta and cannoli were amazing!MVIMG_20200703_185932.jpg

And, no, homegrown tomato isn’t in the same dimension as ketchup. Totally different thing all together.

Reactions: Vjcvette
My 9yo daughter and I made Chicago style deep dish pizzas. This is our 3rd attempt. Each one is getting better.
Speaking from experience, the baking-type stuff gets easier and the quality gets excellent much faster than people realize. I encourage everyone to try out baking!

Reactions: Vjcvette

VN Store

Back