What did you have for dinner II?

sort of a continuing all-day feast at son's new home to celebrate grandson Dylan's sixth birthday. Highlight's included a chocolate cake featuring a Jurassic (or Cretaceous- era) landscape with a lightning bolt striking at a Megalodon, which is attempting to snare a Triceratops for dinner. I particularly enjoyed the toasted ravioli and salad (Romaine and iceberg lettuce tossed with artichokes, sliced fresh red onions, pimentos, and aged Wisconsin Parmigiano cheese. Tossed with red wine vinegar, olive oil, and spices, as well as assorted carb-laden treats from The Pasta House, all washed down with your choice of red wine, craft beer coffee, or milk {that was in plentiful supply of ice-cold milk for the three grandchildren). I'm including the full menu of this Missouri and Illinois eatery.
Menus | The Pasta House CO in Creve Coeur, Missouri

Last edited:
sort of a continuing all-day feast at son's new home to celebrate grandson Dylan's sixth birthday. Highlight's included a chocolate cake featuring a Jurassic (or Cretaceous- era) landscape with a lightning bolt striking at a Megalodon, which is attempting to snare a Triceratops for dinner. I particularly enjoyed the toasted ravioli and salad (Romaine and iceberg lettuce tossed with artichokes, sliced fresh red onions, pimentos, and aged Wisconsin Parmigiano cheese. Tossed with red wine vinegar, olive oil, and spices, as well as assorted carb-laden treats from The Pasta House, all washed down with your choice of red wine, craft beer coffee, or milk {that was in plentiful supply of ice-cold milk for the three grandchildren). I'm including the full menu of this Missouri and Illinois eatery.
So what I read from that is that the Dylan is a Tampa Bay Lightning fan.

Nice....

Reactions: ArdentVol

VN Store

Back