What did you have for dinner II?

I know you’re in B***, which explains a lot, but what on earth is going on with your power and internet??
too many lightning strikes (fire dept) was outside a home three doors down), tree near lake, which set off fireworks across neighorhood, lake rising into neighbors] yards, idgit ATT technician who left some wires exposed, nasty b@&^ mojo, young minister next door and widespread panic from wife that we'll never be able to get ready for 3 weeks in STL,

too many lightning strikes (fire dept) was outside a home three doors down), tree near lake, which set off fireworks across neighorhood, lake rising into neighbors] yards, idgit ATT technician who left some wires exposed, nasty b@&^ mojo, young minister next door and widespread panic from wife that we'll never be able to get ready for 3 weeks in STL,
Ah, got it.

The “young minister” mention is intriguing. 🤪

Reactions: ArdentVol
View attachment 373560
Brunchies Classic Club- Tampa
Better come hungry. 3 slices of grilled whole wheat bread stacked with fresh turkey breast, deli ham, melted Jack & Cheddar cheese, crispy bacon slices, lettuce, tomato, mayo & honey mustard. If that's not all, we slide a fried egg in the middle.

This was lunch, not dinner but it was so good I wanted to share.
WOW.......Nice

too many lightning strikes (fire dept) was outside a home three doors down), tree near lake, which set off fireworks across neighorhood, lake rising into neighbors] yards, idgit ATT technician who left some wires exposed, nasty b@&^ mojo, young minister next door and widespread panic from wife that we'll never be able to get ready for 3 weeks in STL,[/QUOTE

Not that sexy of a story:

For starters, the minister's home was spared in the most widespread of the cent power outages and wireless disruptions. What really riled us what his wife didn't tell us in late December when sh brought us a basket of food, mainly desserts, a day or two before our two-month stay in stl for Hallie's birth.

What his wife didn't tell us was that he had tested positive for COVID several days before. We hadnt talked with either of them recently, but my wife was talking to him earlier in the week and he revealed that he had been ill with COVID for months and that it was the worst illness he had experienced, and here we were carrying, goodies to our grandkids that were more than likely came from members of his church and had been sitting in a contaminated house.

I won't mention the denomination of his church, but it has University in its name. He is younger than our son, rather shy and aloof, and has been a very good neighbor in the 2 years since he moved from Ark. Only complaint from my wife is that ever since April he finds ways to obsessively mow or weed his yard the moment she tries to nap

the leftovers we were unable to nuke: lasagna, broccoli and pears.

We've gone 24-plus hours now with electricity. Only casualty we know of was a tree downed this afternoon ata friends' house, where we were picking up their mail and newspapers/

the leftovers we were unable to nuke: lasagna, broccoli and pears.

We've gone 24-plus hours now with electricity. Only casualty we know of was a tree downed this afternoon ata friends' house, where we were picking up their mail and newspapers/
no air conditioning ? - Im going to a hotel and billing the Electric company

we've gone about 36 hours now WITH electricity. But we now a the leak in guest room near where whateveritiscalled blows cold air into room. Recurring problem for more about 40 years: a problem with drip pan and line that carries condensation out of the attic

Reactions: VolNExile

VN Store

Back