What did you have for dinner II?

Do you like it? I think that'll be one of my first "for me" purchases when the wife and I actually settle down.
We love it. It gets up to temp so quick and the pizzas are done in like a minute or so. I just suck at stretching the dough. And you have to make sure your pizza peel is heavily floured so you can slide the pizza into the oven easily. Also, if you have too many toppings, it will be hard to get it off the peel if it isn't heavily floured.

It's easy to put together and take down. Easy to clean. It's great.

I would recommend watching Youtube "how to" videos though. I learned alot of what NOT to do from those.

Reactions: JCHateSteve
We love it. It gets up to temp so quick and the pizzas are done in like a minute or so. I just suck at stretching the dough. And you have to make sure your pizza peel is heavily floured so you can slide the pizza into the oven easily. Also, if you have too many toppings, it will be hard to get it off the peel if it isn't heavily floured.

It's easy to put together and take down. Easy to clean. It's great.

I would recommend watching Youtube "how to" videos though. I learned alot of what NOT to do from those.
Awesome.

I have some...extensive dough stretching experience from my college job, and a lot of baking experience the last couple of years. I am afraid I'd get locked into an obsessive journey with making the best pizza dough! Have you ever tried a deep dish/Chicago-style pizza in it?

Reactions: ArdentVol
Awesome.

I have some...extensive dough stretching experience from my college job, and a lot of baking experience the last couple of years. I am afraid I'd get locked into an obsessive journey with making the best pizza dough! Have you ever tried a deep dish/Chicago-style pizza in it?

I have not tried a deep dish. We like a thinner, crispier crust. Florentine style. My first pizza... I couldn't get the crust thinned out much so it got pretty thick like a pan pizza.

VN Store

Back