What did you have for dinner II?

I wish I had read this before going.
Bob Marley - Wikipedia

Let me know what you thought of it.
I watched it on Paramount Plus this morning. If I hadn't had captions turned on I would have been lost. I did enjoy it though and learned more than I thought I would about him. I will say that in my younger days I was sooo against drugs that I wouldn't even listen to his music because in my closed mind I associated him with weed. I had a lot of problems in my earlier days with my now ex husband, brother, child and grandson because I was so against it. I am much more tolerant of it now because it seems I am one of the few people that I know that never did it. I still don't to this day but no longer judge people that do. It is not my place to.

Last edited:
I watched it on Paramount Plus this morning. If I hadn't had captions turned on I would have been lost. I did enjoy it though and learned more than I thought I would about him. I will say that in my younger days I was sooo against drugs that I wouldn't even listen to his music because in my closed mind I associated him with weed. I had a lot of problems in my earlier days with my now ex husband, brother, child and grandson because I was so against it. I am much more tolerant of it now because it seems I am one of the few people that I know that never did it. I still don't to this day but no longer judge people that do. It is not my place to.
I’m glad that you enjoyed it and good call on turning on closed captions. It really was a challenge to understand all of the dialogue even though I have traveled to Jamaica a number of times.
Yeah…I smoked pot when I was younger though I never inhaled 😉

Rant Start

The Varsity is sooooo overrated.

Rant over
The next time you’re in North Georgia, let me know. I can suggest other dining options. If WTF is with you, I’ll bring my Detroit area wife or wear headgear. 🤣

The first time I had Varsity fare, I went to see a football game at Georgia Tech. They lost to Auburn that day. I’m fairly certain that was the last time vuvuzelas were sold outside the stadium.

Varsity still exists because of boomers’ fond childhood memories. The generations of college students who consumed Varsity food while young and stupid about what they ate likely don’t subject themselves to it repeatedly as does my generation (Tums on hand). My last experience was a few years ago, and, despite antacids, I was reminded of my foolishness the ensuing 48 hours. 😉

Reactions: knoxvol52

VN Store

Back