What color Vol license plate to get?

OrangeWave2

Father in law just bought a brand new navy colored Toyota SUV. He’s an even bigger Vol fan than me.
I wanted to get him a Vol license plate for the front but what color goes well with dark blue paint and black alloy wheels?

I have a black one with Orange T on it. It is on the front of my blk truck. The T glows when headlights hit it. Not sure where I got it. If it has chrome on the front of the SUV get a chrome one with the Orange Power T.

blue car = NOT a "True Vol"!

1d38f62e4dfeb933499e26284a9ea63c.jpg

faba29bb5af7aea6173bb55c53cd2d1c--tennessee-volunteers-trucks.jpg

5932b2f6f81758e8b50327cf1df49da0.jpg

Heck just cut a rectangular hole in your bumper and get a 3-sided revolving plate holder.

Father in law just bought a brand new navy colored Toyota SUV. He’s an even bigger Vol fan than me.
I wanted to get him a Vol license plate for the front but what color goes well with dark blue paint and black alloy wheels?
"Borrow" his truck for a couple of days and get it wrapped in orange.

Where did you get one like this? Been looking all over for the rifleman logo!
Same- looked for a while and gave up. Bought a black mirrored plain tag and got a buddy of mine who owns a sign shop to cut the vinyl for me. Any sign sho could handle it- or anyone with a Cricut would work too.

Reactions: HawkVol2213
Chrome with black T

i have a chrome power t decal on the back. im thinking about a braves 2021 world series license plate for the front of the whip.

Hmmmmm, is he a VOL Fan?? Have you thought about an ORANGE one yet??????

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol

VN Store

Back