What channel is Xavier game on today?

After watching the game last night they probably decided to run infomercials instead. Would probably be more entertaining to watch and get better ratings than this pisspoor product Gonzo puts on the court.

Reactions: 2 people
After watching the game last night they probably decided to run infomercials instead. Would probably be more entertaining to watch and get better ratings than this pisspoor product Gonzo puts on the court.

Thanks for the info.

Reactions: 3 people
1:00 axstv
Big choice this week.
Watch KY pound us in football or the X men pound us is bball.
Sad days in the hood.

Last edited:
Look for them on the NIT preview show brought to you by the Martin lovers of Tennessee on the brick station.

1:00 axstv
Big choice this week.
Watch KY pound us in football or the X men pound us is bball.
Sad days in the hood.

Thank you Calban. You're right, sad times. Hopefully we can bring it together today

AXS.tv | Knoxville Area Viewers: DISH - 167, DirecTV - 340 , Charter - 857, U-Verse - 1106 |
GameTracker | Listen Live
According to UT's web site. I live in Texas and it is on DirecTV-340.

AXS.tv | Knoxville Area Viewers: DISH - 167, DirecTV - 340 , Charter - 857, U-Verse - 1106 |
GameTracker | Listen Live
According to UT's web site. I live in Texas and it is on DirecTV-340.

WTH is AXS.tv? I've never heard of it and I'm sure I don't get it here in Charlotte.

I have Direct TV and my channels go from 339 to 344? Why would I not have this channel?

UT v Xavier is on right now. Charter TV in Kingsport has the game on Channel 857 which is AXSTV (never heard of it).

Game is scheduled to be on from 1-3:30 pm.

Looks like someone tried to sneak this one past us. Way we played last night, can't blame them. :mf_surrender: :furious3: :yikes:

As AXS TV[edit]
As of its July 2012 re-launch, AXS TV still airs several programs carried over from HDNet; however, the channel will gradually shift its focus towards "music, pop culture and lifestyle oriented" programming; such as concerts, entertainment, and red carpet events.

is this because of CCM?

As AXS TV[edit]
As of its July 2012 re-launch, AXS TV still airs several programs carried over from HDNet; however, the channel will gradually shift its focus towards "music, pop culture and lifestyle oriented" programming; such as concerts, entertainment, and red carpet events.

is this because of CCM?

Don't be stupid.

VN Store

Back