What Austin Thomas will be doing.

I felt like the hire was overblown reaction wise, which would make the cancelled deal overblown, if that is what is happening. He is thought highly in the program, but he is just one piece in a multiple piece puzzle.

The whole thing has been a bunch of over reaction. imo

Yeah. No biggie, that’s a replaceable position, if necessary. Very skilled and talented people out there for that.

Maybe Thomas wanted more authority than Pruitt was willing to give. I will say they had a verbal agreement and LSU gave him more authority to stay at LSU because it was stated it was not about the money; and Thomas ask for that, which was not in their original discussion and Pruitt did not want to give that up. Just my opinion.

This is correct

If you think Tennessee will be in the playoffs next year, I’ve got some beachfront property in Knoxville I’d like to sell you.

LMAO we will be sitting right next to you little Tigers on the couch next year. But as long as you have our sloppy seconds in Orgeron we can be sure it will be an extendd couch visit for you guys. Get a good blanky and be comfortable.

Reactions: cbe and GoVols15
LMAO we will be sitting right next to you little Tigers on the couch next year.

You’re probably right. Props to you on your realism. That’s more than I can say for the rest of the Tennessee fans.

But as long as you have our sloppy seconds in Orgeron we can be sure it will be an extendd couch visit for you guys. Get a good blanky and be comfortable.

They don’t ask me for my opinion during coaching searches, unfortunately.

Reactions: 2 people
I see Santa brought us (Volnation Forum) a douche for Christmas. Don't be a douche. :hi:

Been registered since 2005.

If Pruitt gets this team to the playoffs he’d be crowned coach of the century.

Someone intimated Austin Thomas was intimidated by the pressure of being on a playoff team. I had to respond. :dunno:

1. Infiltrate facilities
2. Acquire photographic evidence of juice bar layout / design.
3. Abscond back to swamp with juice bar plans and recipes.

This never would have happened on Butch's steady watch.

Reactions: 1 person
Been registered since 2005.

If Pruitt gets this team to the playoffs he’d be crowned coach of the century.

Someone intimated Austin Thomas was intimidated by the pressure of being on a playoff team. I had to respond. :dunno:

You posting twice per year?

Way too much.

You’re probably right. Props to you on your realism. That’s more than I can say for the rest of the Tennessee fans.

They don’t ask me for my opinion during coaching searches, unfortunately.

You have Ed Orgeron as your coach. Ole Miss fired him, USC wouldn't retain him, and LSU hired him with a massive buyout.

Jimmy Hyams reporting: Cold up in here ! Could be cold tommorow.
This Louisiana weather is crazy.

We will survive without Austin Thomas. He'll regret the decision not to come be a part of this party.

Until our hire isn't strolling up and down the Ala. sideline wearing crimson it will not feel like we have a coach at all. Alabama losing and the defense looking great is our best chance to salvage the second recruiting date. I have to think that Pruitt on the road recruiting for TN has to feel bizarre right now; I bet his pitch is much sharper post-playoff season.

VN Store

Back