What are your thoughts on Aidoo probably going to Arkansas?

Aidoo was -17 in 10 mins against Purdue...

Those 10 mins singlehandedly kept us from playing for a natty...

he’s always struggled against physical 4s and 5s. Which with Barnes always confused me because he wants to have the most physically domineering team on the floor, and I didn’t think he’d let Aidoo be that way his entire career like he did without benching him. It looked like that came to a head against Purdue at the worst time possible. Is what it is.

The consensus was that Aidoo was pedestrian when we faced a team with a dominant big, and that’s fair, but he was still first team all-SEC. So we go our way with Estrella and Okpara and Milicic next year, and we see whether that’s an improvement. And Aidoo goes his way and Cal gets someone he desperately needs to balance out his one-and-dones. He’s a really nice get for the hogs and it’ll be weird seeing him in red, but if we’re serious in our conviction that he wasn’t the solution in the post in our biggest games, then this is a win for everyone right?

he’s always struggled against physical 4s and 5s. Which with Barnes always confused me because he wants to have the most physically domineering team on the floor, and I didn’t think he’d let Aidoo be that way his entire career like he did without benching him. It looked like that came to a head against Purdue at the worst time possible. Is what it is.

We lose to Creighton if Barnes didn't bench him...

Looks like a crown to me
IMG_9749.png
It comes up when I search tiara and I always thought it looked more effeminate than a king’s crown but idk. I’m not as emoji literate as the kids. Those things weren’t around until I was in college

Edit: I mean they have pregnant men emojis for Christ sake. Totally new world that I guess I can’t pretend I understand. I’ll recant my theory that it’s a diss now lol

View attachment 637653
It comes up when I search tiara and I always thought it looked more effeminate than a king’s crown but idk. I’m not as emoji literate as the kids. Those things weren’t around until I was in college

Edit: I mean they have pregnant men emojis for Christ sake. Totally new world that I guess I can’t pretend I understand. I’ll recant my theory that it’s a diss now lol
🫃🫃🫃🫃🫃

Reactions: gainesvol82
Using a princess tiara implies that it wasn’t a supportive message

He’s playing for Cal whom not long ago coached one of our biggest rivals in basketball.

It’s nothing personal I’m sure but I sincerely hope Aidoo wasn’t expecting his formal teammates to give him a big cheer after bailing on them.

Reactions: Vols All Day
View attachment 637653

Haha, that is news to me! But, I am also far from an emoji expert

Reactions: gainesvol82
Josiah dissing him when he knows he won’t see him next year is kind of weak
Wtf you mean. JJJ would diss him regardless if he was coming back or not. JA is soft and has only shown flashes of being a dominant player. He got bullied by ZE the first time around. I be damned if I don't go down fighting the second time around. He has always looked scared against the big doggs. Hopefully these new additions has some Dogg within themselves.

VN Store

Back