What an AWESOME 2 days it has been!

Oh by the way, it was the two hammers that responded afterwards, if you didn’t know what hammers I was talking about.

Anyways, looks like our basketball team is hammering away toward the final four, and our football team is going to start hammering away toward 2019.

Reactions: GoBigOrange2008
I liked everything about your post except for the part about Trump. But Bama did lay a HUGE Turd last night and we dropped the mic while stunning Georgia. Doesn't get any better than this, fellas.

And your opinion means..... This is why politics are not allowed on the board, and for good reason.

Since Freak doesn’t like political hammers being talked about in the rf or ff, this will be it for me, since I don’t talk about that stuff, or you’d find me over on the politics board. So without further ado, I now return us back to the matter hand, which is Tennessee football.🤘👍

Reactions: WiscVol
I liked everything about your post except for the part about Trump. But Bama did lay a HUGE Turd last night and we dropped the mic while stunning Georgia. Doesn't get any better than this, fellas.
So you’re a big college football fan AND a Hillary supporter? I’d like to see a picture...

Reactions: TNV

VN Store

Back