What About Petrino?

Eh ... not that it is completely out of the question, but aside from being a horses ass Petrino is also a control freak. I can't see him and Pruitt meshing and getting along at all, so I'd say that scenario is highly doubtful at best.

Reactions: dduncan4163
I know he's kind of a scumbag but the man knows offense and I would definitely take him over Friend. He has seemed to have kept his act clean for some time and I have always loved his system. He also damn good at developing QBs. I know most here probably won't agree but I think we could do a helluva lot worse. Personally I'd love to see him running our offense.

Come and get me.

2Az8rQW.gif
\

forward-to-the-foe-mark-maritato.jpg

You asked for it DD:)

I've said it before hell no. If we are so determined to hire a douchebag why not just go ahead and get Urban Meyer

Reactions: Volatility
I know he's kind of a scumbag but the man knows offense and I would definitely take him over Friend. He has seemed to have kept his act clean for some time and I have always loved his system. He also damn good at developing QBs. I know most here probably won't agree but I think we could do a helluva lot worse. Personally I'd love to see him running our offense.

Come and get me.

2Az8rQW.gif

His name popped into my head, but I didn't have enough nerve to mention him....
The only thing for me would be his apparent ego. Could he "work for someone else at this point in his career? Could two headstrong personalities, like he and Pru both seem to have, work??? Just wondering....

Just go offer Lane Kiffin 1.5M a year and be done with it. He has a love for the Vols, has worked with Pruitt, can recruit, and can coach up an average offense and QBs.

You realize he left OC at Bama for his current job and is maybe a year or two away from a power 5 HC job, right?

Just go offer Lane Kiffin 1.5M a year and be done with it. He has a love for the Vols, has worked with Pruitt, can recruit, and can coach up an average offense and QBs.
Never happen bc of how many he pissed off when he left BUT I'd love to see the message board if that happened.

Come and get me.

2Az8rQW.gif
I normally like your posts, but it appears you are looking for anyone with coaching ability but zero morals at all. Why?

I normally like your posts, but it appears you are looking for anyone with coaching ability but zero morals at all. Why?
He's kept his nose clean for many years now. He did some scummy things but it seems like he turned his personal life around. I'll never condone what he did but he fell hard and paid the price.

Those who think Petrino might be a good option...Art Briles should be in play...or Lane Kiffen will ever set foot in the home locker room at Neyland Stadium again need to stop eating mushrooms they find in their yard.

Never going to happen.

Go Vols.

Why isn't everyone shouting for Jim Chaney?

Because he's one or two play calls away from being #2 in the CFP. Why would he come here, as the OC, to try to figure out how to beat Vandy in Knoxville next year?

Seriously.....

He's kept his nose clean for many years now. He did some scummy things but it seems like he turned his personal life around. I'll never condone what he did but he fell hard and paid the price.
But things are a dumpster fire at Louisville and the team has been BAD since they lost the once in a lifetime QB to the pros.

VN Store

Back