What About Petrino?

dduncan4163

Have at it Hoss
I know he's kind of a scumbag but the man knows offense and I would definitely take him over Friend. He has seemed to have kept his act clean for some time and I have always loved his system. He's also damn good at developing QBs. I know most here probably won't agree but I think we could do a helluva lot worse. Personally I'd love to see him running our offense.

Come and get me.

2Az8rQW.gif

Last edited:
I know he's kind of a scumbag but the man knows offense and I would definitely take him over Friend. He has seemed to have kept his act clean for some time and I have always loved his his system. He also damn good at developing QBs. I know most here probably won't agree but I think we could do a helluva lot worse. Personally I'd love to see him running our offense.

Come and get me.

2Az8rQW.gif
I thought we already voted that we are into rehabilitation and second chances ? Sign him up!!
GBO!!

I know he's kind of a scumbag but the man knows offense and I would definitely take him over Friend. He has seemed to have kept his act clean for some time and I have always loved his system. He also damn good at developing QBs. I know most here probably won't agree but I think we could do a helluva lot worse. Personally I'd love to see him running our offense.

Come and get me.

2Az8rQW.gif
Fulmer or J P or some damn mad husband would choke him out within the first week. Lmao but the guy can coach.

Just .... NO!! Same offensive style as the last coaching regime! Would be horrible... same thing happened to him as what happened to Jones... Jones had no success w/o Dobbs & he has no success w/o Jackson! ... so please no butch jones part 2!!

Reactions: savannahfan
If Freeze is off the table, I would give a golden nickel for him.

He had the Hogs playing in a BCS bowl and gave me nightmares from what I witnessed them do to my Vols in Fayetteville. Long ride home.

But, it won't be him. I'll take "Google coach" for $1,000 Alex.

Don't be flashin' posts with big money in them like that. Sexton will want his cut and we'll never get our OC. There's sharks in these waters. Don't let them smell the blood.

I know he's kind of a scumbag but the man knows offense and I would definitely take him over Friend. He has seemed to have kept his act clean for some time and I have always loved his system. He also damn good at developing QBs. I know most here probably won't agree but I think we could do a helluva lot worse. Personally I'd love to see him running our offense.

Come and get me.

2Az8rQW.gif

Ok. Then some intern is given instructions to get him to Knoxville, unknowingly making a mistake by contacting Bo Pelini instead and arranging contract negotiations with him and his agent.

Simply how I see the administration handling this entire process.

Reactions: dduncan4163

Come and get me.

2Az8rQW.gif
I'm in, double d. Lots of possibilities out there.

Reactions: dduncan4163
Nah. He’s always been vastly overrated as a coach in the first place and is already past his “prime” anyways.

Just .... NO!! Same offensive style as the last coaching regime! Would be horrible... same thing happened to him as what happened to Jones... Jones had no success w/o Dobbs & he has no success w/o Jackson! ... so please no butch jones part 2!!

This might be the most inaccurate post ever .... Patrino knows how to win and even the experts say he is one of the best X O coach in the game . He just hates recruiting

This might be the most inaccurate post ever .... Patrino knows how to win and even the experts say he is one of the best X O coach in the game . He just hates recruiting
Which is exactly why his record was so amazing this year w/o Jackson... oh... wait... he got fired because they sucked! Inaccurate?? I’m seein’ a lot of similarities...

Reactions: Big Al Orange

VN Store

Back