What about Kasim Hill?

I guess Holiday would be the 5th in line True Freshman that has probably been playing receiver. He did win the USCe game for us on the punt muff recovery.

I guess Holiday would be the 5th in line True Freshman that has probably been playing receiver. He did win the USCe game for us on the punt muff recovery.
I just watched some of Jimmy Callaway’s senior highlights. He would be a game breaker every time he touched the ball in a wildcat formation.

It's a shame he didn't stick around, but I think he saw the handwriting on the wall that he wasn't going to get a chance to play. Kasim would have been an asset if the coaches would have given him a chance. He had the experience over the other quarterbacks after Jarrett G. It's not a guarantee that he would have done well, but his experience could have placed him in line after Jarrett.
The coaches ain’t got time to get no walk on QB ready, geez people.
Sorry, I couldn’t help myself. That was one of the Most ridiculous things I’ve ever heard out of a coaches mouth and I will never let that one go.
GBO!!

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN
Sorry, I couldn’t help myself. That was one of the Most ridiculous things I’ve ever heard out of a coaches mouth and I will never let that one go.
GBO!!
Are you talking about HB when referring to Pruitts comments on time?

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
GBO!!

And what the coaches are doing with the other quarterbacks is working? When no one is stepping up and getting the job done, you take a look at all possibilities. Kasim has some experience under his belt and sometimes experience is what you need to get the job done especially making good decisions on the field.

I was thinking about this over the last few days. It barely made the news when he left. There’s never been anything written as to why. My honest guess is that he spoke with the staff about the situation and was told point black “JG is the qb here. He gives us the best chance to win”. Lol. What an idiot. We should always have a competition at that position (and every other) until someone takes the job unquestionably.

VN Store

Back