What a WNBA Season

teacherdean

I don’t know how many people are watching the WNBA but it is exciting basketball. It started slow and appeared that the what nots would clearly be defined and ransacked by the upper class teams at the top of the feed chain, however, as the season is heading into the championship phase, the top teams cannot to go to sleep on even the teams with losing records. The whole league seems to be much better than it was in the beginning. A lot of that can be attributed, in part, to some teams missing some star pieces because of COVID-19 and some taking a break to fight for social justice. My girl CP-3 has been showing out and looks as good as I have seen her look in awhile. CP-3 is without a doubt in the conversation for the GOAT designation. The rookie play has been outstanding, with little Miss Dangerfield leading the way. I also think that the Dreams Miss Carter may still have a say as to who will be the ROTY. There are so many outstanding rookies in this current rookie class. I look for the playoffs to be outstanding.

I don’t know how many people are watching the WNBA but it is exciting basketball. It started slow and appeared that the what nots would clearly be defined and ransacked by the upper class teams at the top of the feed chain, however, as the season is heading into the championship phase, the top teams cannot to go to sleep on even the teams with losing records. The whole league seems to be much better than it was in the beginning. A lot of that can be attributed, in part, to some teams missing some star pieces because of COVID-19 and some taking a break to fight for social justice. My girl CP-3 has been showing out and looks as good as I have seen her look in awhile. CP-3 is without a doubt in the conversation for the GOAT designation. The rookie play has been outstanding, with little Miss Dangerfield leading the way. I also think that the Dreams Miss Carter may still have a say as to who will be the ROTY. There are so many outstanding rookies in this current rookie class. I look for the playoffs to be outstanding.
It has been outstanding!

I'd rather sit down with my ex-wife and discuss what went wrong

Shudder
VyM1pzt.gif

check out Izzy's new vlog where she recounts her injury from a couple of weeks ago and talks a little about her big Injury in the NCAA tournament

VN Store

Back