What a Catch by Marquez Callaway!

I haven’t followed the Saints this year but I did watch that game. That was his first catch of the year after being their leading receiver last year. He’s the last receiver in line to play. Three guys in front of him got hurt during the game to get on the field. Seems to be just their punt return guy this year. Anyone know what happened? They did have a rookie (#12) that looked very talented and graceful that game. I’m sure that’s part of it.

I haven’t followed the Saints this year but I did watch that game. That was his first catch of the year after being their leading receiver last year. He’s the last receiver in line to play. Three guys in front of him got hurt during the game to get on the field. Seems to be just their punt return guy this year. Anyone know what happened? They did have a rookie (#12) that looked very talented and graceful that game. I’m sure that’s part of it.

Yeah, their receiving corps was pretty thin last year, which gave Quez opportunities. However, this year Michael Thomas is back after having been injured last year, they signed Jarvis Landry and drafted Chris Olave #11, so those chances have dried up.

VN Store

Back