What a beautiful team!

Asking for a friend....Any other individual Twitter pictures of the other girls, like the one above of the beautiful Tamari Key....Such beauty should always be celebrated.
LOGO_SUGAR_SPICE.png

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Someone should post this video on the Boneyard....They've got nothing to match the beauty of our gals....

The video is a great promotional idea...Pure Broadway.

Awww, now. I'm not a fan of the Huskies, but their roster has just as many beautiful young women. I think people are just super-impressed by how players look when they've gotten dressed to shoot "modeling" photos as opposed to getting dressed to go claw, sweat and bleed on a basketball court. šŸ¤£

Awww, now. I'm not a fan of the Huskies, but their roster has just as many beautiful young women. I think people are just super-impressed by how players look when they've gotten dressed to shoot "modeling" photos as opposed to getting dressed to go claw, sweat and bleed on a basketball court. šŸ¤£

Last edited:
Reactions: madtownvol
Asking for a friend....Any other individual Twitter pictures of the other girls, like the one above of the beautiful Tamari Key....Such beauty should always be celebrated.
LOGO_SUGAR_SPICE.png

Many of the individual pics can be seen at #GoLadyVols above on mcannon1ā€™s link, on Twitter. This is all the dress up ones I see. Here you go. šŸ˜€

1667942816676.png

1667942926456.png

1667943135691.png

1667943646873.png

1667943773594.png

1667943848341.png

1667944113630.png

Last edited:
Ivocd, I just don't see it....Our girls got the looks department locked down.

Old photo, notice no Paige B. but the LVs still have the edge in the looks department (though Paige does help them close the gap a bit).

Great, if a beauty pageant breaks out we're set. As long as we win I'd be fine with 6 ogres, 6 trolls and 3 orcs.

LOL! Of course I'm happy for them that they are all attractive young women, but I am right there with you, larjoranj. They could all look like the Elephant Man, and if they won a natty for Tennessee my brain would see them as classic beauties.

I find equally amazing all of Tennessee's obviously higher-maintenance girly-girls, its cute-as-buttons little sister types, and the more handsomely adorable tomboy types. šŸ˜ƒ

LOL! Of course I'm happy for them that they are all attractive young women, but I am right there with you, larjoranj. They could all look like the Elephant Man, and if they won a natty for Tennessee my brain would see them as classic beauties.

I find equally amazing all of Tennessee's obviously higher-maintenance girly-girls, its cute-as-buttons little sister types, and the more handsomely adorable tomboy types. šŸ˜ƒ

There is a downside to this focus on appearances. When the LVs have a bad game, this board gets flooded with retrograde comments railing that the players are too worried about their hair, or eyelashes, or breaking a nail to play "tough," "rugged," "get down and dirty" basketball. So, I am going to cool it on the appearance front from here on out.

Reactions: Rickster and lvocd
Not beautiful on the court. Unbelievably sloppy and are less. Fourth year shpuld be more disciplined and well coached. Just donā€™t see it

Reactions: Putbacks
We look like a high school team, only worse. I was hoping Walker would transfer but we get another year of absolute horrible play from her.

VN Store

Back