What’s your favorite chew or dip?

SCRocket

Mine is Stokers Fred’s choice, L 50, Tennessee original, Apple and their wintergreen dip. I also like general snus.

Try this instead

flavor-pack-3_2.png

Reactions: joevol33
No spit, no tobacco it's nicotine salt, the science is beyond me but it keeps me from wanting a dip.

I did the General for a while at first but had a small scare and decided tobacco free was a better option, not a great one but better.

Takes a little getting used to as if you work it like a dip the flavor goes away fast, but once you get the hang of tucking it away and leaving it alone it is pretty nice.

Reactions: SCRocket
Red seal long cut, natural flavor. Like it better than Copenhagen. I'm working on quitting though, and using the zyn.

Try this instead

flavor-pack-3_2.png
I actually bought some of this, and like it. My biggest issue with it, is that it costs as much as regular tobacco. It's just me though, don't like paying $4 a can for fake stuff😄

Started with Kodiak Ice when I was getting it for free. Moved to Grizzly straight (also free) then when I started having to buy I went to Copenhagen straight, then to grizzly 1900 long cut. Moved on to Copenhagen long cut then to snuff. Back to Grizzly snuff due to price. Grizzly had me for 7 years but their price has finally moved me from then and now I use Stokers Fine cut. Along that whole road I tried several tobacco alternatives but they all eat my lip up so bad I just decided if I am going to pack my lip it's going to be the real stuff.

TLDR: Stokers Fine Cut taste decent and keeps cost down.

Dipped Red Seal for years 3 rolls a week. My dentist freaked out on me at my checkup and sent me to a oral surgeon for a biopsy. It was negative, but the whole deal scared me to death. I took my last dip that day before I walked into his office for that checkup. That was May 5th 2016. I quit cold turkey

Remember this commercial from back in the day.
Hey mister whatcha chewing? Chew the chew the pros are choosing.
Red Mannnnnn, the pick of the proooooooos.

By the way, I had a mean a$$ friend who chewed back when I was a sophomore at Knoxville West High School in 79.
She got caught chewing in class, sent to the office. Principle made her put her wad in her mouth for 15 minutes without spitting.
Not sure if true, just what I was told.

Dipped Red Seal for years 3 rolls a week. My dentist freaked out on me at my checkup and sent me to a oral surgeon for a biopsy. It was negative, but the whole deal scared me to death. I took my last dip that day before I walked into his office for that checkup. That was May 5th 2016. I quit cold turkey
Good Lord man, were you doing 24/7 double deckers?
Congrats on quitting. It's a tall order.

I was old school Skoal when it was in the cardboard can with the metal lid. And Red Man. And Camel Lights.

Quit all of it in 2001 after 20+ years of heavy use. And honestly, I haven’t even thought about it in like, days.

Cope snuff since the eighties, i’ll quit for a few months and then start back. Can someone recommend a tobacco free alternative to snuff that’s not in pouches.
Funny thing is I never smoked but been thru it all with chew, beechnut, red man, kodiac, skole and twist but cope snuff is my go to. I’m just trying to be safer.
thanks
Go VOLS

I actually bought some of this, and like it. My biggest issue with it, is that it costs as much as regular tobacco. It's just me though, don't like paying $4 a can for fake stuff😄
It was still cheaper than real stuff! Straight didn't really have the same flavor but wintergreen was not bad. Only had it at Walmart and I used to buy all they had. After the demand spike from me they're probably still sitting on excess product

It really helped take the edge off when I quit. Used it for a few months and then dropped it too. After 20+ years I had a scare and stopped that day. Don't miss it really and wish everyone could quit. Nothing good comes from it

I buy stokers natural fine cut in the big tubs. Dip about a tub a week, so around 8 cans. $11 for 8 cans is a good price now days. I do keep a couple of cans of old school Cope fine cut in the freezer from time to time. Put a cap full of bourbon in the can shake it up and pinch that sometimes sitting around the fire or on the tractor at the farm. Nice dank moist Cope with a shot of bourbon in it, can't go wrong there.

Later,

CH_V

Reactions: Orange_Vol1321

VN Store

Back