Votes: 53 23.2%
  • Wood-Anderson finishes 2nd or better in yardage

Votes: 47 20.6%
  • We win 9 games

Votes: 72 31.6%
  • We have 1 receiver eclipsing 1000 yards receiving

Votes: 56 24.6%

• Total voters
Answer: None of the above. If we should happen to sign George Pickens: All of the above.

Woods Anderson could be 2nd or better in number of catches; but probably not in yardage.

Having Chaney and being second year as a head coach for Pruitt and everyone feeling more comfortable being the 2nd year will make a lot of those things listed possible.

JG could pretty easily throw 25 tds if he doesnt get injured or miss any time. Thats only a little over 2 a game. If our offense improves i dont think its out of the question.

I just don't see JG throwing 2 td a game unless he improves a lot; that would be doubling this years stats. Too many sacks will continue on JG even with a good ol. And as I said unless he improves a lot. I hope he does improve.

The closest I see is the 1000 reciever
Other than that none
Think a running back would be get 1000 yards rushing before any of the rest

Reactions: swampfoxfan
You left out Beat Vanderbilt. The 1st job is to produce a better team than Vanderbilt. Once we get over what seems to be a huge hurdle, we can discuss other objectives. After the OC hire I think our staff in total is paid 4 times more than their staff. I don't know how much more our program spends but its got to be close to double.

The closest I see is the 1000 reciever
Other than that none
Think a running back would be get 1000 yards rushing before any of the rest

Backfield will be shared by two or more tailback.
Last time we had 2 players get 1,000 yards was Riggs & Houston on the same season.
If we featured one back and had more carries and less receptions, then we could get 1 tailback at 1,000 yards

JG throwing 25 tds was my answer until i re read the question. That would be the LEAST likely to happen

Dallas comes back on Rams is more likely at 0.005%

I drove from Nashville to New Orleans to see Pittsburgh game on Christmas weekend
The Saints fans were total jerks. Hate the Cowboys but know that they can beat Saints in the play offs. Secretly hoping for a Dallas win

VN Store

Back