WGWTFA: lame Kitten Edition

If the POTS doesn't play Layla Saturday night they've missed a huge troll opportunity

That would qualify as some pretty decent old school prickish trolling from the Pride. I've never heard a band play it before but there are videos and even an arrangement demonstration by a band on Youtube. Something for them to play during a break between quarters methinks. This would be ... really snotty and fantastic and I love it.

Nothing is more embarassing than calling Lane Kiffin "Lame kitten"... It's genuinely painful to read, and I always immediately feel like the person that writes that AND thinks it's funny is like a crotchety 70-something that leans back and just thinks "Wow, I really gottem on the internet today..."

Please stop... Have more respect for yourself...

Nothing is more embarassing than calling Lane Kiffin "Lame kitten"... It's genuinely painful to read, and I always immediately feel like the person that writes that AND thinks it's funny is like a crotchety 70-something that leans back and just thinks "Wow, I really gottem on the internet today..."

Lame give Kayla back her phone

Yeah, it's irritating when someone purposely spells Kriffen wrong.

Nothing is more embarrassing? Really? Maybe you just need to take a nerve pill.

If the POTS doesn't play Layla Saturday night they've missed a huge troll opportunity
Although your idea is genius and I LOL'd, I gotta say, that would just be too cruel. I still think the guy genuinely likes UT and Knoxville so I'd take the high road on going after him personally. JMO.

Reactions: DC_Vol

Thanks Lane, get your popcorn ready.

Is that you Lane??

Reactions: AllVols
The Lane Train won’t know what hit him…
The Hype Heup Train can’t be stopped.
221175A0-E02D-4AA9-BE0A-51EDFF2E82AA.jpeg

View attachment 402521

People who can't comprehend this are, get this, the 2nd most embarassing... Wow...
I wouldn't be too concerned with being embarrassed for people you don't even know, there spunky. I think if I were you I'd be much more embarrassed about having to actually go to a dictionary to look up the meaning of the word hyperbole. Somebody probably told you you were smart once and you took it to heart.

VN Store

Back