We've won one in a row.

I enjoyed this win as much as anyone, but the excitement about how we are now going to beat everyone is amazing to me. Two weeks ago, everyone wanted Pruitt fired. I'm a guy that just wants to see improvement. If we go out next weekend and blow it are you folks going to be saying fire him again? I haven't seen consistency from the team. I see a team getting better, but we aren't a complete team yet. Let's just enjoy the games like we did back in the Majors days. He won some he shouldn't and lost some he should. Pruitt is a young coach and I expect more mistakes. Lets judge the season at the end and strap on our seat belts for the ride. It will be interesting no matter which way it goes.

What goes through your mind that says, "You know what? I need to share my opinion on how others should feel!"

I don't disagree with you, but who cares? If people are happy let them be happy.

Reactions: FïreBall
We need to just focus on beating UAB, then next week UK, then two weeks Missouri, then after that CANDY.
That is the plan according to CJP. He also stated we have learned to win one game in a row, now we need to learn to win two games in a row.

Beating Miss State, giving Bama their hardest fight this year so far, and then stomping S.C. isn’t consistency?

Depends on what "consistent means". I think Pruitt is consistent alright, he is consistently mediocre if I am being generous. Miss st is 1-4 in conf play, 3-5 overall. USCe is 2-4 in Conf play, 3-5 overall. Tua went down in their game against UT, and had a 3 star QB who has no significant play time come in, and won comfortably.

Now if Pruitt consistently improves to the end of this season, then that is consistency you want to see. If you can't beat Vandy this year, take care of business against UAB, then it is just consistent mediocrity. Otherwise it is no different than beating Auburn last year.

I enjoyed this win as much as anyone, but the excitement about how we are now going to beat everyone is amazing to me. Two weeks ago, everyone wanted Pruitt fired. I'm a guy that just wants to see improvement. If we go out next weekend and blow it are you folks going to be saying fire him again? I haven't seen consistency from the team. I see a team getting better, but we aren't a complete team yet. Let's just enjoy the games like we did back in the Majors days. He won some he shouldn't and lost some he should. Pruitt is a young coach and I expect more mistakes. Lets judge the season at the end and strap on our seat belts for the ride. It will be interesting no matter which way it goes.
I missed the uproar to fire Pruitt after the Bama game. Could’ve sworn a large number of fans thought he out coached Saban.

We have turned the corner. We have won 2 of the last 3 games, I’m saying it now. Tennessee is gonna finish the season at 8-5. I know we only play 12 games. But we are winning the Outback bowl when we get invited to it as well.

Nobody expects we will win every game. What changed over the last 3 weeks is we've beaten 2 SEC opponents, one of which has had our gullet the last decade just about and who also has beaten UGA and went toe-toe with Florida the last 2 weeks.

What has changed is we went from 3-9 as our ceiling to being competitive if not outright victorious in every remaining game.

Mizzou/Kentucky/Vandy are not terribly good teams and the only legit QB we face the rest of the year is from UAB. We have been exceedingly good at shutting down one-dimensional teams so far this year.

If our OL can stay healthy and if Maurer/Shrout have an on game... we'll win every one of those games by double-digits. IF we get what we didn't have against BYU/GaState/UF and that is good QB play.

Depends on what "consistent means". I think Pruitt is consistent alright, he is consistently mediocre if I am being generous. Miss st is 1-4 in conf play, 3-5 overall. USCe is 2-4 in Conf play, 3-5 overall. Tua went down in their game against UT, and had a 3 star QB who has no significant play time come in, and won comfortably.

Now if Pruitt consistently improves to the end of this season, then that is consistency you want to see. If you can't beat Vandy this year, take care of business against UAB, then it is just consistent mediocrity. Otherwise it is no different than beating Auburn last year.
Let me guess you think Butch Jones was a good coach huh. I say Pruitt has done a good job with what he has had so far. He has done more than Butch, Lane and Dooley combined with only a year and half. We have won 5 SEC games under Pruitt and she beat ranked SEC teams on the road. I understand this isn’t really impressive but when you consider the facts at hand and what kind of program we have been last 12 years you can’t ask for much more other than to build a winning program. Yes we lost 2 games this year we shouldn’t have but we have also won 2 games in which we wasn’t the favorite in also. This year we have showed improvement from week to week especially over the last 3 weeks. Pruitt will need same amount of time as Dabo had to build a contender. But yet even when we are winning people will still find a reason to bitch even if we do win out and finish the season at 8-5. People will still say Pruitt isn’t the man.

Reactions: VolinMC
82_VOg 17427060 said:
I want to see another Thursday video from the team talking about how big UAB is.

Well, we beat MSU, gave Alabama game and just beat Muschamp for the first time ever, by 20 points. Shut'em down in the second half. Was a much needed win.

All that said, I'm gonna wait until season is over before I get excited.

Reactions: Gatornator
2 - 1 since our season really started

don't you wish we could go back and start the season with the team we had now...

Beating Miss State, giving Bama their hardest fight this year so far, and then stomping S.C. isn’t consistency?
It won’t be if we blow it this weekend. I wanna believe but at the same time look what happened last year. Thought we had a bowl game in the bag. I think this team has learned from the mistakes but we have to finish strong.

Don't you have some stupid Gator forum to go to.

Get off OUR board! GBO

Go away

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan
I wear Depends on what "consistent means". I think Pruitt is consistent alright, he is consistently mediocre if I am being generous. Miss st is 1-4 in conf play, 3-5 overall. USCe is 2-4 in Conf play, 3-5 overall. Tua went down in their game against UT, and had a 3 star QB who has no significant play time come in, and won comfortably.

tenor.gif

I'm gonna enjoy every second I can. The ride has already started. I'll get excited, pissed off, depressed, anxious, envious, hateful, compassionate, surprised, indecisive, hurt, sick, violent, scared and whatever else this football season brings because that's what makes it the best sport in the world.

You wait. Leave me alone, I chill in the off season. Lol
That is such a perfect post! Kudos!

One week at a time. Win Out! Baby!!

Just a thought..Lets say they beat UAB,KY,MO and then the last game is at home against Vandy. Do you think #WinOutWhiteOut could be a thing at Ol Gen. Neyland's House?

VN Store

Back