We've won one in a row.

VolJarhead

I enjoyed this win as much as anyone, but the excitement about how we are now going to beat everyone is amazing to me. Two weeks ago, everyone wanted Pruitt fired. I'm a guy that just wants to see improvement. If we go out next weekend and blow it are you folks going to be saying fire him again? I haven't seen consistency from the team. I see a team getting better, but we aren't a complete team yet. Let's just enjoy the games like we did back in the Majors days. He won some he shouldn't and lost some he should. Pruitt is a young coach and I expect more mistakes. Lets judge the season at the end and strap on our seat belts for the ride. It will be interesting no matter which way it goes.

I enjoyed this win as much as anyone, but the excitement about how we are now going to beat everyone is amazing to me. Two weeks ago, everyone wanted Pruitt fired. I'm a guy that just wants to see improvement. If we go out next weekend and blow it are you folks going to be saying fire him again? I haven't seen consistency from the team. I see a team getting better, but we aren't a complete team yet. Let's just enjoy the games like we did back in the Majors days. He won some he shouldn't and lost some he should. Pruitt is a young coach and I expect more mistakes. Lets judge the season at the end and strap on our seat belts for the ride. It will be interesting no matter which way it goes.
Hard not to be excited when you watch a young team improve each week, a young coach improve each week and a remaining schedule full of 4 really average to below average teams. If you can't feel that excitement I'm not sure what needs to be done.

Not true 2 weeks ago after beating Mrsissippi St don't thinking anyone wanted Pruitt fired.

Reactions: twoffo

One in a row and 2 of 3

I have seen consistency. I have seen us improve on the LOS on both sides of the ball over the last 3 - 4 games. That is very encouraging. I have also seen consistent improvement at the QB position. Even JG played very well this Saturday. We have got the better of the last 3 teams we play along the LOS, and there is no reason to expect that not to continue. That alone will win you alot of games.

we've gone from a model of expecting 3 wins in 2019....to a model where fans are one post away from predicting an SEC Title in 2020

our fans are far too emotional

Reactions: spyfish007
Did anyone want Pruitt fired after the Miss St game?
How are people enjoying the win differently?
Since I cant share a joke with fellow Marine, happy early birthday!

Reactions: RollerVol

Lol. You are acting like we have Bama and UGA and UF on the schedule.... No... We have teams just as good or just as bad as us for our last 4 games.... There are zero teams we don't matchup with on our schedule. The fact people think there are really amaze me.

Reactions: NCFisher
I refuse to not be over-the-top excited by this win! I'm a fan, which is short for FANATIC. I don't even understand the point of being a fan if it didn't bring me such joy, no matter how irrational, and the misery after a bad game is just the price I'm willing to pay. WOOHOOOO GO VOLS BEAT THE WORLD!!!!!

I'm gonna enjoy every second I can. The ride has already started. I'll get excited, pissed off, depressed, anxious, envious, hateful, compassionate, surprised, indecisive, hurt, sick, violent, scared and whatever else this football season brings because that's what makes it the best sport in the world.

You wait. Leave me alone, I chill in the off season. Lol

I want to see another Thursday video from the team talking about how big UAB is.

hard not to get excited after the last 3 weeks....
seeing great improvement from all the players and coaches...
the potential to win out this year and go bowling....
to see the sun coming up on the future of VOL football is exciting.....
I say GO VOLS and WTFA from here on out....
GBO

VN Store

Back