We've Beaten Two Ranked Teams

Another close game against a ranked team and the good guys came out on top of both! They have grown up. Gives me a little more confidence that we are always in the game. Going to enjoy this one tonight and then worry about LSU in two weeks

Last edited:
Another close game against a ranked team and the good guys came out on top of both! They have grown up. Gives me a little more confidence that we are always in the game. Going to enjoy this one tonight and then worry about LSU next week.

In 2 weeks. Hopefully they improve at least some on defense before the meat grinder.

Reactions: dduncan4163
In The first 4 weeks of football. When's the last time that happened?
Funny story... Depending on how the next 2 weeks go LSU may well be ranked when we play them. They play Auburn next week and been quite a few upsets in the top25 lately.

Reactions: vols2345
In The first 4 weeks of football. When's the last time that happened? I think I'll keep Heup. Can't believe he's turned the ship around this fast.

Last year’s winner of the ACC and the team that beat last year’s winner of the PAC12.

We are a very dangerous football team, and haven’t played our best ball yet. Not to mention what happens when Spyre helps Heupel get some top 5 classes in here.

Reactions: dduncan4163
Last year’s winner of the ACC and the team that beat last year’s winner of the PAC12.

We are a very dangerous football team, and haven’t played our best ball yet. Not to mention what happens when Spyre helps Heupel get some top 5 classes in here.
You are exactly right. We haven't played our best ball yet.

VN Store

Back