@WestTennesseeFox is taking some time to work on her duck face selfies

The first guy I dated I met on a school bus and he went to a different school. I missed my stop more than once and had to make the 1/2 mile walk of shame.
Yeah I never even thought to ask her out, I just assumed she was out of my league. I was a dweeb in HS, I didn't really get confidence until UTK. That's when I finally realized the majority of dudes were bigger dweebs then me.

Yeah I never even thought to ask her out, I just assumed she was out of my league. I was a dweeb in HS, I didn't really get confidence until UTK. That's when I finally realized the majority of dudes were bigger dweebs then me.

Shooters shoot their shot.

I was similar. It took me until my sophomore year of college to realize those people who said I wasn't good enough or rough around the edges were completely FOS.

Shooters shoot their shot.

I was similar. It took me until my sophomore year of college to realize those people who said I wasn't good enough or rough around the edges were completely FOS.

Best advice my dad ever gave was to say, "never be in a hurry to get married, time has a way of weeding the bad ones out." I had fun when I was younger but didn't get tied down early, and I met my bestfriend when I was ready to meet her, and also ready to settle down. Sometimes even if two people are a good match it's just flat the wrong time in their lives. When I think about many of teh girls I dated HS to college and what they're like now.. I am so fing thankful it didn't work out..... :D They may feel the same.

Reactions: Wireless1
4VntNKX.jpeg

VN Store

Back