@WestTennesseeFox is taking some time to work on her duck face selfies

My musical journey continues. I love, love, love me some Celine Dion. Nothing more iconic than the first verse of "My Heart Will Go On"

@GVF - Change your tagline to "Every night in my dreams I see you, I feel you"

Reactions: joevol33
My musical journey continues. I love, love, love me some Celine Dion. Nothing more iconic than the first verse of "My Heart Will Go On"

@GVF - Change your tagline to "Every night in my dreams I see you, I feel you"
I've caught crap for this before, but I love Celine 🤣. I still occasionally pull up her songs.

@GVF - The musical journey continues. The late 80s was known for mixtapes. A mixtape was when people blatantly copied music from several artists onto a homemade cassette tape. This is similar to go aeiou with stealing my golf picks.

Change your tagline to "Not smart enough to copy Fox's golf picks like go aeiou"

Reactions: malinoisvol
@GVF - The musical journey continues. The late 80s was known for mixtapes. A mixtape was when people blatantly copied music from several artists onto a homemade cassette tape. This is similar to go aeiou with stealing my golf picks.

Change your tagline to "Not smart enough to copy Fox's golf picks like go aeiou"
During my brief tenure in Las Cruces, NM, one of my friends (a former USAF air traffic controller turned bar tender) was a mixtape wizard, creating most of his from the radio on his boombox.

As you command

As you command

Staying with the 80s theme, it was a time of excess, sex, drugs, and rock-n-roll. There were a lot of hair bands that rose to fame during this time but none were probably as bad as Poison.

Change your tagline to "Talk Dirty to Me" to represent this 1987 hit and the fact that I caught a Bret Michaels cowboy hat during a concert once.

Reactions: TOUCHDOWN!!TN
Staying with the 80s theme, it was a time of excess, sex, drugs, and rock-n-roll. There were a lot of hair bands that rose to fame during this time but none were probably as bad as Poison.

Change your tagline to "Talk Dirty to Me" to represent this 1987 hit and the fact that I caught a Bret Michaels cowboy hat during a concert once.
You're lucky that's all you caught from BM.

Just keep this tagline until tomorrow morning and you have paid off your debt.

You've been a good sport so I updated the 3/11 strategic post.
I kinda like this one. Might keep it honor of losing to you. Could come in handy when you send me to the corner to gawk.

I have no idea what the 3/11 strategic post means. lol.

I kinda like this one. Might keep it honor of losing to you. Could come in handy when you send me to the corner to gawk.

I have no idea what the 3/11 strategic post means. lol.

My post from March 11 if you had defied the odds and won the bet.

Reactions: GVF
She said "I'm going out with my girlfriends.
Margaritas at the Holiday Inn".
Oh have mercy... my only thought,
Was tequila makes her clothes fall off.

Reactions: TOUCHDOWN!!TN
Cigarettes and whiskey
And wild, wild women
They’ll drive you crazy
They’ll drive you insane

And if you give me
Weed, whites, and wine
And you show me a sign
I’ll be willin’