Westbrook tweet

Maybe she felt welcome at UConn because the off-court issues couldn’t be fixed to her satisfaction. You know those off-court issues that have yet to be reported or discussed in public.

Naw. They are not our rival. Actually we are kinda like the yankees. Everyone hates a winner. We will concede to them when you guys concede to Vandy. Lol

Lame effort at trolling. But you are right, ND has surpassed you.

As for the LVs, this team is not in the conversation with Notre Dame or Baylor or anyt other top team and UConn is barely hanging in the top tier so congrats. But, your trolling efforts are like about 10 years too late.

"Nah, nah, we are better than you!" Yeah, we already know that and hence the coaching change.

I hope for a turn around in the next few seasons but right now the LVs are fighting to just become competitive again in the SEC.

Ok everyone.

Numbers don't lie. Three years without a title. Uconn has the same championship record in that span as Southern Florida, UCF, Wichita State and East Carolina and the other "powerhouses" in the American Athletic Conference (the ACC not). My gosh, y'all can't even come with an original acronym for your non-power conference. But at least, y';all do get to be the big fish in that tiny little pond (for now at least).

Uconn, just another old, fading fish waiting to get eaten by the new generation of sharks.

Numbers don't lie. Three years without a title. Uconn has the same championship record in that span as Southern Florida, UCF, Wichita State and East Carolina and the other "powerhouses" in the American Athletic Conference (the ACC not). My gosh, y'all can't even come with an original acronym for your non-power conference. But at least, y';all do get to be the big fish in that tiny little pond (for now at least).

Uconn, just another old, fading fish waiting to get eaten by the new generation of sharks.
Seriously? Then what does that say about us?

Thanks for mentioning the absolute joke of a conference they play in. The Cupcake Conference!

I see many comments on different boards on how strong a conference is but then look at the school's strength of schedule (RPI) and it is nothing to brag about. I see Uconn is in a weaker conference but their strength of schedule is always rated in the top 3 in the country and they get to final 4 most of the time. So. isn't the real tell a school's strength of schedule? Most schools play lots of cupcakes other than ND, Uconn, and Stanford. I personally think to improve the game, the top ten teams need to play each other more. Most times when you try to find a good WBB game to watch, they are all not interesting overmatched games.

I remember the years from 2000-2005 when Tennessee made 5 FFs, including 3 NC games, and smug UConn fans were talking about how Tennessee was a has been. When pointing out that repeatedly falling short in the NC game is hardly a mark of a team's collapse, they were quick to say that the only thing that counts is the trophy. Well, shoes on the other foot now. No trophy for you. And you're not even 1st loser...more like 2nd/3rd loser. But why are we talking about UConn? We should be talking about teams like ND, Baylor, MSST and SC that have actually sniffed the championship game the last 3 seasons.

I see many comments on different boards on how strong a conference is but then look at the school's strength of schedule (RPI) and it is nothing to brag about. I see Uconn is in a weaker conference but their strength of schedule is always rated in the top 3 in the country and they get to final 4 most of the time. So. isn't the real tell a school's strength of schedule? Most schools play lots of cupcakes other than ND, Uconn, and Stanford. I personally think to improve the game, the top ten teams need to play each other more. Most times when you try to find a good WBB game to watch, they are all not interesting overmatched games.
True! But if we don’t play Presbyterian, Pellissippi St and Johnson Bible College how are those schools suppose to find games?

To keep you on your toes and to deflect so yall will leave the 20 yr olds alone.

I don’t know what you’re talking about, but the last time I checked a 20 year old is an adult. She (and her entire family) was petty in her announcement, so there will be backlash, but it will die down. Don’t like it? Too bad.

I agree, ND and SC play some very good teams and help WBB a lot. MSST is an elite team now and I think has one of the best coaches in the game. Baylor has fantastic talent but when I look at their schedule to try and see some of their games, they play very weak teams. Their conference is strong for football but not in the SEC WBB league for WBB. Some of the schools Baylor plays are actually the tune-up schools other Universities play in pre-season warm ups - really! I would love to see all of the top 10 to top 15 play each other as part of their normal schedule. That would be a huge help to WBB. Playing non-competitive teams is a reality because there are not a lot of elite teams but playing Division II and III is ridiculous for an elite WBB team and takes away from the game IMO.

Reactions: 1reVOLver

VN Store

Back