Westbrook tweet

Was Brittany any better? This is an actual question. I remember loads of potential at Duke but injuries holding her back at UConn. But then again I was following UConn (still don’t).

Hunter is a very sad story. Great talent. Abused while injured at Duke and was always limited thereafter. I hope it haunts GG.

unfortunately somewhere along the line it got really personal for westbrook. I just wish she would have focused some of that
energy on the court but it is what it is. you could almost feel the tug of war between some of the players and holly this
season. hopefully the team chemistry gets strong again and the lady vols will return to their former glory.

Why are you hear other than to troll?!?

Maybe to gloat more than troll.
These UConn fans need to file back somewhere in their mind that once Geno retires, they will see how hard it will be for their program to stay on top especially if their school stays in AAC. They were penalized somewhat by their conference schedule this year in the NCAA Tournament. Unfortunately, TN has already experienced the loss of The Greatest Women's Basketball Coach ever and felt the hardship of trying to keep program at a winning level. UConn fans better hope post Geno they can even recruit at a mid major level. Karma, maybe.... but Geno retires, still in AAC, and Northeast winters all pose the question of why a star recruit would want to go there?

VN Store

Back