Westbrook surgery

Evina Westbrook underwent successful knee (left) surgery on the 4th of June. She is expected to be out for 4 months. Supposedly the surgery was intended to correct knee issues that had been giving her problems for the last couple of years.

Was there any indication that her knee was a problem at UT?

Right from the gitgo...if you know what to look for
I saw this two years ago

as posted feb 20, 2018:
Three big reasons for the loss to Missouri
"Evina needs to be taught how to move below the knees...how to lift the knees...Right now she runs with heavy feet."

Just for future reference, Westbrook no longer pertains or deserves threads. This is Lady VOLS nation!

Exactly.. that's y I said (what's for lunch). ppl comment for things that doesn't make sense. This lady hated us and left after she requested for a change yet we're here commenting & promoting her as if she's a kind of players that scores 30 point in a game.

Just for future reference, Westbrook no longer pertains or deserves threads. This is Lady VOLS nation!
Opposite view for me on two fronts. First, I wonder if the LVs can ever be relevant again if we remain so very insular and defensive. I hope the actual team and coaches are more open to involvement in the real WCBB world and less about living in the past and nursing old grudges. And I appreciate posters who are fans of other programs and I cringe with embarrassment when they are immediately dissed as trolls and told to go away. Why are we so afraid of engagement in the wider WCBB picture?

There is actually a site for blind loyality to living in the glory days with no outside opinion or thought allowed. Its run by Maria, check it out.

Secondly, my hope is that every single player who got caught in the Holly House of Horrors Show is able to get something good from whatever remains of their eligibility, wherever that plays out. I feel horrible for players like Russell and Nared who got completely wasted in what we are finding increasingly to have been a total dysfunctional environment. Can't be mad at mistreated kids who are now in foster care.

And for the very love of God, will we ever stop exaggerating the mumbled, pained acquiescence of a despondent kid to a reporter's leading question? Talk about fake news!

I remember some members of the Boneyard got annoyed because other members kept making threads about former UConn Husky now Miss St. guard Andra Espinoza-Hunter. Every time she had a good game, a thread was made about it. Some posters thought it was justified to make a thread about her because they thought that she should've have still been on the team and could contribute. Others said that she was no longer played for UConn and she didn't deserve those threads made for her like she was still played there. I think the anger over some members making thread about AEH is why the Boneyard decided to make a subforum about general women's basketball topics that don't pertain to UConn.

Reactions: eroller1141@gmail
Opposite view for me on two fronts. First, I wonder if the LVs can ever be relevant again if we remain so very insular and defensive. I hope the actual team and coaches are more open to involvement in the real WCBB world and less about living in the past and nursing old grudges. And I appreciate posters who are fans of other programs and I cringe with embarrassment when they are immediately dissed as trolls and told to go away. Why are we so afraid of engagement in the wider WCBB picture?

There is actually a site for blind loyality to living in the glory days with no outside opinion or thought allowed. Its run by Maria, check it out.

Secondly, my hope is that every single player who got caught in the Holly House of Horrors Show is able to get something good from whatever remains of their eligibility, wherever that plays out. I feel horrible for players like Russell and Nared who got completely wasted in what we are finding increasingly to have been a total dysfunctional environment. Can't be mad at mistreated kids who are now in foster care.

And for the very love of God, will we ever stop exaggerating the mumbled, pained acquiescence of a despondent kid to a reporter's leading question? Talk about fake news!

Stop whining.

Everyone can keep up with all of the players in the American Athletic Conference Here:
American Athletic Conference

She had knee issues during her two seasons. I am betting it is something that the medical staff initially thought could be managed through rehab. Avoiding surgery is always going to the first option but if the problem does not respond to the low intervention approach..........

She also had surgery while at Tennessee. I have to laugh at all these folks’ outrage (not talking about you MTV).

Reactions: madtownvol
Thank God clueless Holly is gone and we have a real coach now?!!!! You've gotta take care of your players and not throw them under the bus nor ignore serious injuries??? SMH???

FYI Evina had surgery while she was at Tennessee. No one ignored her injury. How do I know? My son worked in the program at the time.

Evina Westbrook underwent successful knee (left) surgery on the 4th of June. She is expected to be out for 4 months. Supposedly the surgery was intended to correct knee issues that had been giving her problems for the last couple of years.

Was there any indication that her knee was a problem at UT?
Is the attitude located in the knee?
If so, then yes.

VN Store

Back