West High School and Murvul Rebels

Pappy

I see all of the rallying against Murvul, but is West High getting petitions to change their mascot name?

You are talking about the town of Maryville, right? It's about 20 miles south of Knoxville? Why are you spelling it like that? Just curious.

Do West students even do stuff like Maryville does, like drive around town with the Confederate flag, or are they just similar in name only? I know Maryville nixed the flags at games, but if I remember right they're still pretty much unofficially a thing. Not sure there's an apples to apples comparison to be had between the two schools.

Do West students even do stuff like Maryville does, like drive around town with the Confederate flag, or are they just similar in name only? I know Maryville nixed the flags at games, but if I remember right they're still pretty much unofficially a thing. Not sure there's an apples to apples comparison to be had between the two schools.

From my experience, you never see rebel flags from people that are associated with West High School.

How long until Tennessee has to drop their Volunteer name and logo because of the racists who crossed state lines with unregistered weapons in order to oppress and murder immigrants coming into TX in the 19th century? Asking for a friend.

Unregistered weapons? At the time, there was no such thing as a registered weapon.

VN Store

Back