Weren't We Only Concerned w/ Illegal Immigrants from Cent. America?

I see a lot of faux outrage over deporting illegal immigrants from the left. Apparently if you've lived in this country for longer than 10 years you're owed citizenship no matter how you came here.

Someone please explain to me how does one of the illegals apply for citizenship? Can they not apply without being deported? Do they have an actual path to citizenship?

Knowing the answers to those questions would make me more or less accepting of the Daca people.

Jorge Garcia, though illegal, was brought here at 10 years old. He is now 39 and had spent $125k in legal fees pursuing a path to citizenship. He had no criminal record. Now he's being deported and his wife and two kids are on their own. I wonder if they'll become a burden on society? I wonder if those kids will maximize their potential without their Father being around?

Muh laws!

Michigan dad deported to Mexico after living in U.S. for 30 years

Hmm, should we apply the same measures to a guy that robbed a bank to feed his family but didn't hurt anyone? Yes what he did was illegal but he did it for a good cause.

Hmm, should we apply the same measures to a guy that robbed a bank to feed his family but didn't hurt anyone? Yes what he did was illegal but he did it for a good cause.

You know, if we put him in jail, his wife and kids will suffer.

And you call yourself a Christian...

I see a lot of faux outrage over deporting illegal immigrants from the left. Apparently if you've lived in this country for longer than 10 years you're owed citizenship no matter how you came here.

Someone please explain to me how does one of the illegals apply for citizenship? Can they not apply without being deported? Do they have an actual path to citizenship?

Knowing the answers to those questions would make me more or less accepting of the Daca people.

I don't think there is and this is something that the dems refuse to cooperate on. The R proposals I've seen set some pretty strict requirements to become a citizen and the Dems pretty much want all of the requirements waived.

It should be an easy compromise.

3 jobs between us, not homeowners, and no kids. We get raped, even under Trump. I'll probably have to cough up $5k out of pocket, plus whatever they took out of our wages.

Abolish the income tax.
Well at least you are smart enough to not give the .gov a free loan.

I do agree with you regarding abolishment of the income tax. So I am guessing you, like me do not itemize. But, your standard deduction doubles. That's a good thing. The check I write this year is nowhere near where it would have been and that is real money in my pocket.

Well at least you are smart enough to not give the .gov a free loan.

I do agree with you regarding abolishment of the income tax. So I am guessing you, like me do not itemize. But, your standard deduction doubles. That's a good thing. The check I write this year is nowhere near where it would have been and that is real money in my pocket.

I'll do an itemized deduction for the first time next year. We are buying a home and I do contract work out of my house, so I can start writing off a lot of stuff in 2018.

Jorge Garcia, though illegal, was brought here at 10 years old. He is now 39 and had spent $125k in legal fees pursuing a path to citizenship. He had no criminal record. Now he's being deported and his wife and two kids are on their own. I wonder if they'll become a burden on society? I wonder if those kids will maximize their potential without their Father being around?

Muh laws!

Michigan dad deported to Mexico after living in U.S. for 30 years

The family is free to go with......

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back