We're number 1.......

I haven't been keeping up with the Basevols, so i don't know how good they're supposed to be. We're lead by a potential top 5 draft pick in Kentrail Davis.

Do yall have a pretty good turn out for your home games? Typically Tennessee travels well for all their sports. I've always wondered if yall show up at home games that well.

Terrible turnouts for games. We're always near the bottom of the SEC in attendance. During midweek games you literally could count the number of fans in less than 20 seconds. It's sad...hopefully it'll be better this year. We open with powerhouse Oregon State, so it'd be pathetic if not many people came to the games.

Going to baseball games in the middle of spring as a student was awesome. Bring some homework and sit outside, enjoy the weather, the baseball, and do some homework.

Going to baseball games in the middle of spring as a student was awesome. Bring some homework and sit outside, enjoy the weather, the baseball, and do some homework.

That seems like the perfect day, sit outside and do homework.

During midweek games you literally could count the number of fans in less than 20 seconds. It's sad...hopefully it'll be better this year. We open with powerhouse Oregon State, so it'd be pathetic if not many people came to the games.

VN Store

Back