We're gonna blow Florida out of the building

Stats are for losers. Eye test is more accurate. He hasn't looked the part lately but I'm not ready to give up on him.

I remember you eye test of Brad Kayaa and many many other flops. What you just said is absolutely ridiculous. So a player can have horrible stats yet still be the best player in college football?

He is. His team is just trash.

One man can only do so much.

He has definitely played poorly the last 2 weeks. I think this game will tell us the real deal with him and if he can turn into a good QB. Its his 3rd year and this will be like the 12th game he has played in so no excuse for him not to turn this around.

I remember you eye test of Brad Kayaa and many many other flops. What you just said is absolutely ridiculous. So a player can have horrible stats yet still be the best player in college football?

Kaaya injured his spine btw. But I do find it interesting you ignored my draft takes from just the following year. I know you remember me saying Josh Allen would be the best QB in that class with Lamar Jackson right behind him. In fact I gave them the highest grades of any QBs outside of Dobbs since 2017.

I was on the Josh Allen bandwagon before he was drafted.

I’ve destroyed many tv remotes, furniture and friendships over this game. Might be foolish but is what it is. Go Vols!!!!!!!

Kaaya injured his spine btw. But I do find it interesting you ignored my draft takes from just the following year. I know you remember me saying Josh Allen would be the best QB in that class with Lamar Jackson right behind him. In fact I gave them the highest grades of any QBs outside of Dobbs since 2017.

I was on the Josh Allen bandwagon before he was drafted.

Yeah I am sure Allen’s stats at Wyoming had nothing to do with you liking him. And I know Lamar’s insane stats had nothing to do with it right?
Kaaya sucked in college. Oh and the Josh Dobbs? You said he would be the GOAT. You said he would be the starter quickly and me come the best QB in the league. Of course you were wrong. If I am not
Mistaken you hyped up Corey Davis as well. He sucks. And let’s not forget Antonio Callaway from UF. The guy you said was good because his looks. He sucks as well and is not even playing.

You have had a small number of hits with much more misses. It’s hilarious to see you use the statement stats are for losers. Dude that’s how you measure greatness. Let’s look at WRs. Was Jerry Rice ever the physical freak Randy Moss was? No. Was he athletic like TO? No. But Rice is the GOAT WR. Why? Production. The best QBs to ever play Brady, Manning, Elway, Montana. Why are they considered so great? Their production.

Richardson has produced jack squat. As a matter of fact Vandys QB is better. Joe Milton is better. Richardson is one of the worst QBs in college football. They only reason you are hyping him up is because he is black and is athletic.

Stats are for losers. Eye test is more accurate. He hasn't looked the part lately but I'm not ready to give up on him.
Oh I get it. This is why you’re so legendary. You’re one of those people who thinks that saying something makes it true.

Also: “eye test is more accurate…hasn’t looked the part” that is some prolific self-contradiction there.

Yeah I am sure Allen’s stats at Wyoming had nothing to do with you liking him.

Josh Allen's stats were actually terrible in college. One of the main reasons most people missed on him. They thought he was inaccurate because of his low completion percentage. I actually watched him play and said he had no issues with accuracy. His poor stats in college were because his supporting cast was terrible. Once he actually got some players around him I said he would tear apart the NFL. Which he's doing right now.

I'm not saying Richardson is Josh Allen. Nobody is. Not even Dobbs. But poor stats don't automatically make you bad. I'll reserve final judgment on Richardson until I see him with a decent supporting cast.

I see the title and all I can think of is
“ We’re goin to beat the brakes off ‘em”
Now that’s a beating !!
GO BIG ORANGE

Reactions: Alto1
With Tillman I think it’s a 20+ point victory. Without him it’s gonna be a bit tougher. But still confidently expect to win by 10 or so

Pump the breaks a little. It depends on which version of Florida shows up.

If UT plays sloppy, it could be bad.

Florida is better than Pitt. It took extra innings to beat Pitt. Buckle up buttercup, this is going to be a lot closer than people think. Florida is no scrub but I still hate their guts.

I’ll take a one point win right now and never play the game .
A win is a win. We've had better talent many times before and lost. I am terrified that it could happen again. We are on the verge of really getting this program going and THIS GAME is HUGE. One stinking W in 17 games comes to an end Saturday in Knoxville. One game at a time boys. GBO

This Gator fan has no confidence in his team. I’ll be here to take my medicine after the game.

Florida is better than Pitt. It took extra innings to beat Pitt. Buckle up buttercup, this is going to be a lot closer than people think. Florida is no scrub but I still hate their guts.
True, but we did everything we could to give the Pitt game away. We are 3 touchdowns better than Pitt.

Yeah but it was only close against Pitt because we played uncharactaristically sloppy.

It's actually hard to say Florida is better than Pitt after they were lucky to beat a South Florida team that was only up one touchdown going into the fourth quarter against a winless low-level FCS team in Howard and then down 38-0 to BYU with two minutes left in the second quarter.

South Florida was also 2-10 last year. Did they magically become good when they played Florida? Or did Florida struggle mightily against a terrible team?

Florida hasn't looked impressive but one thing no one has really talked about is our WR room is weaker than last year imo. That is before Tillman being likely out. Our RB room isn't that impressive either.

Hooker is amazing. And he will have to be.

I do think we win but if I were to bet this game (try to not bet on UT), I would take UF to cover. I see this being a grind it out, 10+ play drive type game.

Think each side makes a couple turnovers. I see this going down to the wire or at least being competitive till the 4Q

VN Store

Back