We're 4 and 0 and I'm Pis_ _ed!

1st fan base I have ever seen that I would say 40% seems like they are angry whether we win or we lose. I just don't get it. Sound like a bunch of church folk arguing over the color of the carpet.

Exactly…….but really everyone knows they shouldn’t have went with the red carpet.

We’re 2 studs in the secondary away from being a playoff contender. Kinda crazy to think about in year two of CJH. As long as Nico is exactly who we think he is, we’re going to be scary good for the next few years

1st fan base I have ever seen that I would say 40% seems like they are angry whether we win or we lose. I just don't get it. Sound like a bunch of church folk arguing over the color of the carpet.
If it makes you feel better, it feels like the 90s again. We could win and you'd hear people complain. We're back baby.

I guess the OP is talking about me because I am not satisfied with that win. Wanna know why? because coach Hype half way through the 4th quarter took his foot off the gas and nearly cost us that game. Sure we pulled it out but our linebackers and d-backs could not cover my grandmother and she has a walker, We are an offense that goes fast and scores points in bunches, why in the h3ll would Hype take his foot off the gas and make our offense totally lose all of its focus and continuity and be "three yards and a cloud of dust" it is just insane. OK rant over but this will cost us a game against a better team.

I guess the OP is talking about me because I am not satisfied with that win. Wanna know why? because coach Hype half way through the 4th quarter took his foot off the gas and nearly cost us that game. Sure we pulled it out but our linebackers and d-backs could not cover my grandmother and she has a walker, We are an offense that goes fast and scores points in bunches, why in the h3ll would Hype take his foot off the gas and make our offense totally lose all of its focus and continuity and be "three yards and a cloud of dust" it is just insane. OK rant over but this will cost us a game against a better team.

He made the right call to start running clock. The odds of UF winning down by 17 with 8 mins left with is very very low. You’re just mad because you thought you were seeing those lo odds unfold and it caused you stressed. Get over it. We won. Our offense look straight up unstoppable.

And if Hooker had thrown an interception in that last drive, people would be going berserk yelling that he needed to take time off the clock. Dangled if you do and danged if you don’t.

You can't deny that stinging feeling when Florida gets the onside kick with 16 seconds left and a chance to burn us one more time. And many of us remember so many games where Florida just finds a way to beat us at the last minute. Like 2015 when we give up a touchdown to Florida with 1:26 left in the game and lose 28-27

Last edited:
You can't deny that stinging feeling when Florida gets the offside kick with 16 seconds left and a chance to burn us one more time. And many of us remember so many games where Florida just finds a way to beat us at the last minute. Like 2015 when we give up a touchdown to Florida with 1:26 left in the game and lose 28-27
I want to know why offsides on the kicker is only called on Tennessee. Nearly every time I see a kickoff or onside kick, the kicker is offside. Looked like Florida’s kicker was offside to me. It’s not Tennessee so we didn’t see anything. I’m still upset about the call several years after the fact.

Reactions: VolDave53
You can't deny that stinging feeling when Florida gets the offside kick with 16 seconds left and a chance to burn us one more time. And many of us remember so many games where Florida just finds a way to beat us at the last minute. Like 2015 when we give up a touchdown to Florida with 1:26 left in the game and lose 28-27
I’m not too proud to admit that I got that same sinking feeling I’ve had many times over the last 15 years. You can’t get rid of BVS overnight.

Reactions: 08Vol and 0nelilreb
Im not being negative but my perspective is this, I want us to obliterate Florida, I want us to stomp them in the ground, I want at some point all the horrible games, horrible calls, horrible Florida coaches who took glory in rubbing it in our faces that they have owned us for the last 35 years to have it jammed down their throat but it didnt happen, yes we won but we let them back in the game, had we lost after having the lead we had late in the fourth we would have been roasted by ESPN and other commentators after all the hype around this game, us being favored, checkering Neyland, ranked higher than Florida, etc. etc....these games harken up ghosts of the past and I want them put to rest for good, so while happy we won there will be grumblings we didnt finish like we should have and nearly let them snatch another one from us.

Im not being negative but my perspective is this, I want us to obliterate Florida, I want us to stomp them in the ground, I want at some point all the horrible games, horrible calls, horrible Florida coaches who took glory in rubbing it in our faces that they have owned us for the last 35 years to have it jammed down their throat but it didnt happen, yes we won but we let them back in the game, had we lost after having the lead we had late in the fourth we would have been roasted by ESPN and other commentators after all the hype around this game, us being favored, checkering Neyland, ranked higher than Florida, etc. etc....these games harken up ghosts of the past and I want them put to rest for good, so while happy we won there will be grumblings we didnt finish like we should have and nearly let them snatch another one from us.
That is exactly how I feel. I am thrilled that we won, but just once, before I die, I want to see the Vols leave no doubt in anybody's mind which is the better team. 70-0 would be a good start.

VN Store

Back