Wendys or Arbys??

NCGatorBait

VN GURU
draft.jpg

:eek:lol: :laugh1: :laugh1: :laugh1: :laugh1:

I knew those degrees in Rapid Food and Beverage Technolgy would come in handy.

Well, don't I feel like an idiot. I was actually going to answer the question, hehe.

~*Crystal*~

Originally posted by CrystalEHS07@Jul 3, 2005 12:56 AM
Well, don't I feel like an idiot. I was actually going to answer the question, hehe.
~*Crystal*~
[snapback]109804[/snapback]​

Well C which one then? I'd say Wendy's myself.

Arby's, baby!. :) I love their Beef and Cheddar, hehe. This is a biased opinion though. I'm a big fan of Arby's now because that's what I was eating when Sa'de Wiley-Gatewood made the lay-up that sealed the deal against UConn this year.

I now think that place is good luck. :)

~*Crystal*~

Originally posted by CrystalEHS07@Jul 3, 2005 1:01 AM
I'm a big fan of Arby's now because that's what I was eating when Sa'de Wiley-Gatewood made the lay-up that sealed the deal against UConn this year.

~*Crystal*~
[snapback]109807[/snapback]​

:rocks:

Love the Beef and Cheddar also..lil pricey though. I usually drop by when the have the 5 for $5.99

It is expensive...but the good luck is always good, hehe.

I won't get to eat it this year during the game. Unless, of course, I can sneak it into Thompson Boling Arena. :laugh1:

~*Crystal*~

Nah, but I will be. :) I've got one more year of high school before I head on down to Knoxville. I can't wait to, officially, be a Vol. :rocks:

~*Crystal*~

Originally posted by CrystalEHS07@Jul 2, 2005 11:56 PM
~*Crystal*~
[snapback]109804[/snapback]​

lol..You was'nt the only one....but I have to say I definatley prefer Arby's! Love thier curley chesse fries! :bow:

VN Store

Back