Welp...

198aaaca2a74a608324f977e3d95b9ed.jpg

Since when is Ky a rival of ours? They are beneath us. It’s just a sign of how far that gump drug is down. It’s not that shocking if you think about it. It’s not like they really have gotten much better than their typical. We just really expected too much out of such a gump.

Since KY jelly is wanting to talk history didn't we just win two in a row in Rupp for the first time in history

I’ll just say I’m for the orange team that almost always wins! At least in football. Lol usually. It’s so funny to me these numb nuts are bragging about doing something like this in arguably the darkest days of Tennessee football! You know there are some haters in KY after basically a century of beat downs! Let them enjoy, they only waited a damn century.

I’ll just say I’m for the orange team that almost always wins! At least in football. Lol usually. It’s so funny to me these numb nuts are bragging about doing something like this in arguably the darkest days of Tennessee football! You know there are some haters in KY after basically a century of beat downs! Let them enjoy, they only waited a damn century.
They did finally do something they have never done before. Let them toot their horn.

Have we ever done this? Or is this the 1st time ever?

What is with this constant need to put down all things Vols and bring up anything and everything to beat this program down?

As was already said, when was the last time we won two in a row in Rupp, or when was the last time KY was 9-13?

This ‘ish is getting old and tired out.

Hey, I'm still hearing from people here around Memphis about them beating us in football with Peyton at qb.
The only time they have ever beaten us in fb.

Ky is just like Memphis fans. They'll be riding this for several yrs.

Tennessee with a decent coach whips Kentucky in football every year.

Doesn’t mean they’re better than us. Lmao

I don't really care. We are still going to make the tournament and they aren't, and Barnes has a winning record against Kentucky during a time when they out recruit almost everyone yearly.

And beating Vol football at home for the first time since before many of us were even born...cool. Third time total in, what, 35 years? Give me a break.

That looks like the same petty crap we did when we beat Florida for the first time in 11 years back in 2016. It didn't last long...

VN Store

Back