Well?

orangetitanfan

We've seen the first half of Tennessee and Missouri and we are blowing Missouri out. We've scored 45 points in one half of football. So what is people complaining about today? I know that some of you armchair coaches are gonna whine and cry for some reason. Lets go ahead.and hear whatnyou wouldnhave done.diffetent to hang 49 or 56 in rhe first half. Come on now dont let us down. Surely y'all can come up with some reason to whine.....lol

We've seen the first half of Tennessee and Missouri and we are blowing Missouri out. We've scored 45 points in one half of football. So what is people complaining about today? I know that some of you armchair coaches are gonna whine and cry for some reason. Lets go ahead.and hear whatnyou wouldnhave done.diffetent to hang 49 or 56 in rhe first half. Come on now dont let us down. Surely y'all can come up with some reason to whine.....lol
Where’s Bailey? Why hasn’t Hooker been starting all year? Why did we have to kick a FG? How did we give up 10 to this trash team?

Dropped a contested TD pass that would have made it 49 instead of 45. Fire the WR coach.

more complaints about stupid threads like this, is what I see..

Is this really necessary? In case you were wondering, it’s a rhetorical question.

I'm shocked at the turnaround. I know Mizzou isn't a very good team, but we look lightyears better than what we were last season. We would've struggled to score what we've scored today in one half over the course of the entire game under Pruitt. Pruitt was supposed to be a defensive guy, but even the defense looks miles better today than it did last year.

Heupel is the best coach Tennessee has had in a long, long time.

You forgot the holding call. Come on man, one penalty in a half of football is inexcusable.

I like SEC officials for the first time in like forever.

I'm shocked at the turnaround. I know Mizzou isn't a very good team, but we look lightyears better than what we were last season. We would've struggled to score what we've scored today in one half over the course of the entire game under Pruitt. Pruitt was supposed to be a defensive guy, but even the defense looks miles better today than it did last year.

Heupel is the best coach Tennessee has had in a long, long time.

I'll agree Heup is better than Pruitt.

Reactions: LAVol1

I will never understand the mentality of attacking your own fanbase. That was a great half of football. Finally, we have a coach who will attack a weakness instead of doggedly sticking with his "system."

But back off the sunshine pumping, and back off our fans, ok??

You forgot the holding call. Come on man, one penalty in a half of football is inexcusable.

I like SEC officials for the first time in like forever.
Your right....come on man, let it out qnd tell us how you feel. Surely we can run him out of Knoxville over that.

VN Store

Back