Well...What do we do now?

Fadeproof

Resident Dawg Genius
College football season is over. We atleast until spring practice. So what are you guys planning to do during the break?

We have a basketball team now!!!!

:dance2:

Makes waiting for football season much more enjoyable.

I think I'm going to enroll in classes taught by Jim Harrick to kill the time :)

Vols Basketball of course. I guess you guys will be settling into GA Basketball errr….. I mean Women’s Gymnastics pretty soon… right?

Basketball.... i think this off season will be interesting as well with the new coaches.... and lotsa bragging with UGA people here about basketball.....

No coaching changes at UGA? No activity trying to fire the ones you've got?

Finished 2nd, could've have been 1st.... lost a game, could have won... don't you have any negadawg stuff?

Vols Basketball of course. I guess you guys will be settling into GA Basketball errr….. I mean Women’s Gymnastics pretty soon… right?

Thats right. I like to look and limber beautiful women performing amazing feets of strength and gace...while your watching.....I will let you feel in the rest.

1gymnastics.gif

Finished 2nd, couldn't have been 1st, lost a game, could have won, all that negadawg stuff?

Richt aint too different than Fulmer in this respect... he'll keep Bobo and Martinez till it bout gets him fired.

That is why it is nice having you on this board. An intelligent fan of an opposing team who can give it as well as take it. :hi:

Thank you. I wouldn't be here if I didn't think the same of you guys.

Thats right. I like to look and limber beautiful women performing amazing feets of strength and gace...while your watching.....I will let you feel in the rest.

1gymnastics.gif

It will be fun sweeping Georgia at everthing except :lolabove: again this year :p

Finished 2nd, could've have been 1st.... lost a game, could have won... don't you have any negadawg stuff?

Not from me. I am feeling extremely blessed with an 11-2 season that includes a Sugar Bowl Championship and a #2/#3 ranking.

VN Store

Back