Well at least Georgia Bulldogs back down to earth

Agree. Not gonna beat the best with a 3rd/4th/5th string qb. He's a good kid, but he aint growing 6 inches before the SECCG. I stand by Dawg defense is elite. You have to be a hater to deny that. Bama/Clemson/2019LSU offense is elite too. Fans of this board should know you can't turn the ball over and give away free TD's and expect to beat a great team. UT defense is good/above average. Offense? Meh. The result is what happened vs KY Saturday afternoon.
UGAs defense is legit. Its the best I've watched.
Bama is the best offense. They are the 2 best teams in the league. If UGA stays with Bennett they ll need they turnovers to be in their favor to beat Bama.

UT has a solid defense. If they force people to go 70+ more often than not they will play well enough to beat a lot of people. If UT ever figures out the QB spot its gonna make life easier for the rest of offense. Right now its a strain to do anything.

UGAs defense is legit. Its the best I've watched.
Bama is the best offense. They are the 2 best teams in the league. If UGA stays with Bennett they ll need they turnovers to be in their favor to beat Bama.

UT has a solid defense. If they force people to go 70+ more often than not they will play well enough to beat a lot of people. If UT ever figures out the QB spot its gonna make life easier for the rest of offense. Right now its a strain to do anything.
Much like UGA2019. That offense couldnt get out of it's own way, with so little firepower that it had no chance vs Burrow and Co in the SECCG. Hired a new OC in the off season but are at least a couple recruiting classes away from having the horses to stay with the likes of the Tide, Clemson, and probably OSU.

I don’t understand how some of you can actually stand by this. They are statistically not the best defense in the nation. They got absolutely embarrassed the other night on that side of the ball.
Bama has the best offense in country. That was also included in the post. The majority of that offense will get drafted. Several of them will go pretty high.
UGA held them 10 points under their average. With their offense turning it over 3 times.

I ll stick with what I got.
Feel free to do the same.

Reactions: Lawrence Wright
Bama has the best offense in country. That was also included in the post. The majority of that offense will get drafted. Several of them will go pretty high.
UGA held them 10 points under their average. With their offense turning it over 3 times.

I ll stick with what I got.
Feel free to do the same.

I will stick to the numbers, The numbers do not lie.
NCAA Defense Rankings TOP 10 Nationally
1.West VIrginia
2. Air Force
3. Clemson
4. Liberty
5. Marshall
6. OK State
7. Pitt
8. Army
9. BYU
10. Miss St.

NCAA Offense Rankings TOP 10 Nationally
1. UCF
2. North Texas
3. Memphis
4. SMU
5. Bama
6. BYU
7. Ole Miss
8. Clemson
9. North Carolina
10. Oklahoma

1.West VIrginia
2. Air Force
3. Clemson
4. Liberty
5. Marshall
6. OK State
7. Pitt
8. Army
9. BYU
10. Miss St.

1. UCF
2. North Texas
3. Memphis
4. SMU
5. Bama
6. BYU
7. Ole Miss
8. Clemson
9. North Carolina
10. Oklahoma
With a straight face.
If you could pick any offense in the country to swap with (UT) are you taking Memphis and North Texas over Bama and Clemson because they are statistically better against their schedule?

Kirby, IMO, is actually a below average gameday coach and decision-maker. That issue arises quite frequently in their losses, but a discerning eye can see it even in their wins. Going for it on 4th and 1 from his own 30 in our game, for example, was an incredibly dumb call. The fake punt in the SECCG was an incredibly stupid call. After the South Carolina loss last year, he strolled into the presser and said they lost because the defence didn't force enough turnovers, but his own offense (specifically his QB) committed 4 of them. I thought that was such an odd takeaway from that game, and clear evidence he might still be thinking like a DC, not a head coach. It's like the inverse of Big 12 coach speak, where they'll score 60 points but pin the blame on a final drive INT that was their only turnover of the game.

If I was a Georgia fan and a game comes down to an in-game coaching decision, I'd be real nervous.

This is pretty much how I feel.

1.West VIrginia
2. Air Force
3. Clemson
4. Liberty
5. Marshall
6. OK State
7. Pitt
8. Army
9. BYU
10. Miss St.

1. UCF
2. North Texas
3. Memphis
4. SMU
5. Bama
6. BYU
7. Ole Miss
8. Clemson
9. North Carolina
10. Oklahoma
I saw what I saw.......

With a straight face.
If you could pick any offense in the country to swap with (UT) are you taking Memphis and North Texas over Bama and Clemson because they are statistically better against their schedule?

North Texas puts up 50, maybe 51 points against that overrated UGA defense.

STATISTICS!!!!

1.West VIrginia
2. Air Force
3. Clemson
4. Liberty
5. Marshall
6. OK State
7. Pitt
8. Army
9. BYU
10. Miss St.

1. UCF
2. North Texas
3. Memphis
4. SMU
5. Bama
6. BYU
7. Ole Miss
8. Clemson
9. North Carolina
10. Oklahoma
Are all the teams in this list P5 schools?. If not, the non-P5 schools should be removed. They should be removed because of the differences in competition.

Bama wins with class mostly. Georgia fans are unbearable. Watching them get stomped helped my mood a little.

Yup. UT sucks wind, but watching the Gumps destroy that overrated uga D just almost provided enough schadenfreude to make up for it.

uga. You know how I feel. I have spoken.

Reactions: NO SIR EEE

VN Store

Back