Welcoming at Tyson Airport?

Chris4Vols22

GBO or GTFO
Call me overexcited, but I would love to congratulate the Vols at the airport upon their arrival. Anyone with details please let VolNation know!!

TomSatkowiak

Anyone coming to the Knox airport to get their photo made with the NIT trophy? #Vols en route to LaGuardia now.

From his Twitter but nothing else has been mentioned, I'd like to know so I could get there from Pigeon Forge in time.

TomSatkowiak

Anyone coming to the Knox airport to get their photo made with the NIT trophy? #Vols en route to LaGuardia now.

From his Twitter but nothing else has been mentioned, I'd like to know so I could get there from Pigeon Forge in time.

Would you mind asking the ETA via Twitter? As I understand, no one else knows yet.

According to LaGuardia's site, it should be landing at midnight.

Oh wow good idea checking that site. I will check it out too, but how confident do you feel about that? I've actually never been to Tyson-McGee, so would it be easy to find the terminal area where they would be coming from?

Oh wow good idea checking that site. I will check it out too, but how confident do you feel about that? I've actually never been to Tyson-McGee, so would it be easy to find the terminal area where they would be coming from?

Yea, Tyson is tiny. There is only one place where people leave the gates. You can't miss it. Just look for the big water fountain thing.

Yea, Tyson is tiny. There is only one place where people leave the gates. You can't miss it. Just look for the big water fountain thing.

Awesome, I really appreciate the help! I would love to confirm that their flight arrives at midnight, but I can't for the life of me find that information. Can you direct me there? I encourage patrons to join in congratulating the bball team!

Official Facebook TN Vol basketball page says they'll be arriving around an hour from their departure, which was reportedly at 10:55 PM. Take it for what you think it's worth.

Come on vol fans let's greet the team and show our support for what is hopefully the beginning of a very special season.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back