Welcome todays new members

Originally posted by Jbgtivol1@Mar 12, 2004 4:27 PM
Thanks for the welcome's. Board looks very nice. Unlike the Vols last night :(

:lolup: It was definitely a game to forget. But feel free to vent here!! I know I did last night...right la.lovesorange? I came to my senses a little this morning and deleted one of my own threads. That's pretty bad when I have to moderate myself :lol: .

I was wondering what happened to it!!! :lol: Thats ok, we all get a little crazy sometimes..................not me of course!! :rolleyes: ;)

Originally posted by la.lovesorange@Mar 12, 2004 6:25 PM
I was wondering what happened to it!!! :lol: Thats ok, we all get a little crazy sometimes..................not me of course!! :rolleyes: ;)

I think I may start warning people about you and NC when I post these welcome messages!! :D :lol: :eek:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

OMG! You put me in the same category with NC!!! I'm not really that bad, huh??? :dunno:

:lol: ;)

Originally posted by vol_freak+Mar 12, 2004 9:00 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vol_freak @ Mar 12, 2004 9:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-la.lovesorange@Mar 12, 2004 6:25 PM
I was wondering what happened to it&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol:  Thats ok, we all get a little crazy sometimes..................not me of course&#33;&#33; :rolleyes:  ;)

I think I may start warning people about you and NC when I post these welcome messages&#33;&#33; :D :lol: :eek: [/quote]
:eek: :eek:

VF...you know la is a bad influence...she needs a warning label on her&#33; ;) :lol:

At least this message board is pretty much laid back. Some that I post on are rediculously strict which makes for no fun. This board looks pretty cool. I really like the arcade. It passes time while I&#39;m here at work :D

VN Store

Back