Welcome To Nashville South Lexington KY

Over 25,000 Big Blue fans welcome the SEC to the Kentucky Invitational Tournament
UK has dominated the SEC since 1933 winning the Title 42 times and the Tournament 31 times more than all the other schools combined.
Bring your good Luck charms you’ll need them
GO BIG BLUE ;)

Enjoy the drive home.

Over 25,000 Big Blue fans welcome the SEC to the Kentucky Invitational Tournament
UK has dominated the SEC since 1933 winning the Title 42 times and the Tournament 31 times more than all the other schools combined.
GO BIG BLUE ;)

tenor.gif

It wasn't about 60/40 Ky fans during the game. Sidewalks were full of blue immediately after the game.

GO BIG BLUE ;)

People like this are why it's so enjoyable to beat Kentucky. It made me smile from ear to ear watching their fans file out of the arena knowing good and well some of them likely took out a loan to be able to afford tickets, only to watch their lead on us evaporate in the last 2 minutes and have their hearts ripped out. Looks like you were the one needing good luck charms the whole time, dips**t.

People like this are why it's so enjoyable to beat Kentucky. It made me smile from ear to ear watching their fans file out of the arena knowing good and well some of them likely took out a loan to be able to afford tickets, only to watch their lead on us evaporate in the last 2 minutes and have their hearts ripped out. Looks like you were the one needing good luck charms the whole time, dips**t.

I cackled at the UK fan that got tossed during a review just as their collapse commenced.

Reactions: JettVol and Big Z
oh where did our little cat go? I was in Nashville on Sunday...… not a speck of blue to be seen. Where oh where did our little cat go? As per usual all talk UK fans beating their chest like PJ Washington and when they get hit in the mouth they go home crying.

Reactions: Stoked
Had a lot of UK fans quiet on Saturday. Then when we lost yesterday they came out of hiding and started talking s***. I HATE UK with a passion! It was so nice seeing them UK get beat live! I hope Wofford kicks their ass!

VN Store

Back