Welcome EdMan34 and congrats to GAVol

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
First I want to welcome our newest member, EdMan34, to VolNation. We're glad to have you. :welcome: :welcome:

Second I want to congratulate GAVol. He is our newest addition to "Guru" status.

:thumbsup: Thanx. I need a place to vent and see what others think about what's going on with my favorite team. I've been a Vols fan since I was a kid in the 80's and nothing can change my loyalty. My favorite memories was hearing John Ward say "Give him six!" every time Tennessee scored. I get a sense of pride B) every time I see that white T on the orange background being carried onto the feild of Neyland Stadium. There are times when I love the Vols and times when I could just curse them. But all in all they are and shall remain my team. :pepper:

It's not always fun being a vol fan, but it is fun to hang out here where many people love the Vols as much as I do.

As for John Ward, you have to miss that guy. I had to laugh the other day when I heard someone say that the reason we weren't winning lately was the "Bob Kessling Curse".

:D :D

VN Store

Back